Marketing / Digital Marketing / Social Media Enthusiasts

1. faisal.sidekick
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2019

faisal.sidekick , Aug 4, 2019 :
    1564935259493.jpg

Hello marketing & tech enthusiasts, this is Faisal currently working at a leading telecom in Bangladesh. I am currently working on social media management and ChatBot.

I am very passionate about advertising, marketing, digital marketing and tech. Digital marketing & tech is growing here with more businesses adopting digital platforms and technology.

I would like to meet similar minded people here and hear about your experiences on similar areas. What's happening in your countries?

buntycubal and shanideshwal like this.
  2. Salarir
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2020

Salarir , Dec 8, 2020 :
    Great, I'm also interested in digital marketing and SEO. I'm looking for a quality keyword rank tracker tool right now, please tell me.

3. Korbin Young
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2020

Korbin Young , Dec 9, 2020 :
    I have used several similar tools, because I decided to personally test each one and choose for myself the best version of the tool that I will use while promoting sites. I chose the keyword rank tracker tool from SE Ranking https://seranking.com/position-tracking.html I really liked the low cost of using the tool. Also, along with keywords with this tool, you can track your business and search for competitors. In addition to all this, this tool allows you to get an idea of the top 100 search results in order to manage your ranking and reputation on the Internet. Analyze the top 100 search results and their dynamics. Get a flashback of all search players. Tag all players for faster identification (competitors, reviews, catalogs, satellites, etc.).

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020

4. N1613488095598
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2021

N1613488095598 , Feb 25, 2021 :
    I have been working as an SEO consultant for several years, so if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

5. I1612531124410
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2021

I1612531124410 , Feb 25, 2021 :
    I would be very grateful if you would answer a couple of my questions! Recently, I have created my online store selling various women's clothing for pregnant women. I am a mother of 3 children and I know how difficult it is to find clothes during pregnancy, so I had the idea to create a website where every pregnant woman can find stylish and most importantly comfortable clothes. So far, my business is not in demand, because it is on one of the last pages of the search engine and customers simply do not even notice my services. My husband advised me to use SEO services for my website. I have already PMed you and hope for your help!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021

6. MakakYvonne
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2021

MakakYvonne , Mar 3, 2021 :
    It's really great business idea. Hope you will succeed!

7. N1613488095598
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2021

N1613488095598 , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Yeah, it's really not a bad idea. We've already discussed some issues. Right now we are only at the beginning of our journey but I am sure that very soon we will have a great result. It is worth understanding that SEO services are not something that gives instant results, it is a process that slowly begins to develop and eventually brings what you wanted. Yesterday I found an article on how to analyze google analytics data https://www.lupagedigital.com/blog/interpret-google-analytics-data/ and I really found a lot of new information for myself, even though I've been in this field for a year.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021