Marshmallow upgrade schedule for OnePlus devices

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riahc3
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 28, 2016

riahc3 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    This is the second tweet they have deleted today.

TSluggard69 and Dunnow like this.
  2. varadparulekarofficial
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

3. onepluscrazygeek
    Froyo Mar 28, 2016

4. SaltLife

SaltLife , Mar 28, 2016 :
    After some evidence, I believe @riahc3! Poor fella was only trying to give us an update on what the surprise may be. 2nd tweet deleted...hmmm pretty sketchy.

ariblaze and Dunnow like this.
  5. riahc3

riahc3 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I wouldnt post that: Staff is for some reason is deleting screenshots and handing out warnings.

6. Cyberdude
    Honeycomb Mar 28, 2016

Cyberdude , Mar 28, 2016 :
    How pathetic! :mad: This must be like the scenario that @riahc3 has been getting victimised over. I was in the forum and followed the twitter link before it was removed and confirm it was real.

I can't remember the exact message, but paraphrasing the tweet unhelpfully said something a long the lines of 'more news later this week'

In my previous post I commented on the irony of a mobile phone manufacturer needing people that understand communication. I rest my case.

ATPFR likes this.
  7. NooBs7yL3
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

NooBs7yL3 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    This is the first time I've bought from 1+ and will be the last one...
    They don't understand that we would only to know how is going the update and if will be released in the Q1 or not.. A no word comunication isn't good

varun5833, albelomba, Dunnow and 2 others like this.
  8. SaltLife

SaltLife , Mar 28, 2016 :
    Don't do this to me Jack...

9. riahc3

riahc3 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I honestly dont believe that is anything sketchy. These simple communication problems happen all the time and are simple errors.

I dont understand moderators on here getting their panties in a bunch. The only thing I can think of is they are getting pissed off that the public is receiving information before they do.

Staff members here are under a NDA; They know about marshmallow already but they have a legal requirement about not publically discussing it.

SaltLife likes this.
  10. christiankorean
    Honeycomb Mar 28, 2016

christiankorean , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I cant send a link but i got a source named an employee from the callcenter, that told me that the update probarly will be pushed out on the 30th of March.

11. crash_194
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

crash_194 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    Come on guys, this isn't really an issue is it? So what, the update is late, we will get it over the coming 4 weeks almost guaranteed.

There are much bigger issues at the moment, like what happened to Daryl in The Walking Dead last night!!!! Lol

u_proprio likes this.
  12. Cyberdude
    Honeycomb Mar 28, 2016

Cyberdude , Mar 28, 2016 :
    The problem is @NooBs7yL3 you've now got the 'phone. I hate waste and even though (in frustration) I've thrown my OPO at a few walls (which it can survive!), until it stops altogether I can't do what I really want to do which is to replace it with either an iphone or nexus device, but I agree, I'll never waste money with OP again

13. locxFIN
    KitKat Mar 28, 2016

locxFIN , Mar 28, 2016 :
    What? I can see it clear as a day. Is it from my cache? It only says it's getting close and stay tuned for their channels this week. (nothing we didn't already know)

14. riahc3

riahc3 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    Repost the link....I clicked and it was broke too.

15. locxFIN
    KitKat Mar 28, 2016

16. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Mar 28, 2016

superplus and jayjanai like this.
  17. jayjanai
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

18. fantasmic
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

fantasmic , Mar 28, 2016 :
    fixed (?)

19. lucanas
    Donut Mar 28, 2016

lucanas , Mar 28, 2016 :
    ok I did some posts today against OP company those were articles on other websites about OP company incompetence and company fail, and you know what guys my account was banned for one day as I have violated the rules.. This shows again how low OP is going down, as I definitely didn't insult anyone personal today so I got a ban of insulting company itself. Moderators works for OP and it is the biggest shame. Dear OP moderators ban is nothing for me how you cant understand it????? are you ready to ban me every day for saying that OP is failing :D Crazy people.

varun5833 and mindhunter991 like this.
  20. AbdullahAnsari
    Froyo Mar 28, 2016

AbdullahAnsari , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I just really hope they come up with the Marshmallow or Oxygen 3.0 update loaded with features demanded.

As they are taking much time, its better the new OS changes the functionality of the phone way better so as to keep itself to the tagline
    THE FLASGHIP KILLER OF 2016

From each of your costumer and beleiver
    #NEVERSETTLE