1. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 31, 2016

sfomin , Mar 31, 2016 :
    for sure! file away[​IMG] or better call Saul
    [​IMG]

2. VivekDamale
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

VivekDamale , Mar 31, 2016 :
    We can see that there is community build is available, so i just want to know.

3. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 31, 2016

sfomin , Mar 31, 2016 :
    contact Saul Goodman. his phone number is listed on the business card i posted. he does good job with similar cases.

4. Tricksodave
    Jelly Bean Mar 31, 2016

Tricksodave , Mar 31, 2016 :
    You can also buy home brew kits for beer.

5. marinobiagio
    KitKat Mar 31, 2016

marinobiagio , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Great work with the community build it works like a charm! So when the "proprietary build" (or the stabile release i dont know how it will be named) will be released? @Carl @Pete @Helen

6. tilakdebnath
    Donut Mar 31, 2016

tilakdebnath , Mar 31, 2016 :
    " Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" also let me know the post about the google issue and just don't write it down, plz have the guts to share the link. And for the Carl issue plz don't suggest me whom to tag and not to, its an open forum don't advise me, you better mind your own business, besides being a blind follower.

jeroentassenoy likes this.
  7. SunSpear
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 31, 2016

SunSpear , Mar 31, 2016 :

No. What ACTUAL damages have you suffered? I assume that your phone works the way it was intended (can make calls, can access the Internet, etc.). If so, your only recourse is to whine and complain about OnePlus not delivering on their promise(s).

If you can somehow prove that you bought the phone SOLELY because you relied on OnePlus' promise of a Marshmallow Update by so-and-so date, the you MAY have an action. Good luck getting someone to take that case.

I may have missed it in law school, but as far as I can remember, "being butthurt" (not in the literal sense) is not a cause of action...at least not in a Common Law jurisdiction.

8. thahusyn
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

nicerous likes this.
  9. gringoboy
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2016

gringoboy , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Lol. All this talk of contracts is theoretical and utterly pointless. You're dealing with a cheap Chinese start-up, and one that just isn't that great. It's effectively the Wild West. All that went out of the window when Cyanogen did the dirty with Micromax. The is effectively no relationship between them, and the blame for that can only fall at the feet of Cyanogen. All they do is software, and they haven't managed any MM update for any of the phones they support. They were later than Oneplus last year, and later than them again. What does that tell you?

I have no idea why anyone thinks Oneplus can have any impact in getting the update to your phone an quicker. To moan about it is just barking at the moon. Beyond pointless. What do they think they can do? Go visit Cyanogen with baseball bats and threaten them? That'll work lol.

I'm not defending Oneplus in any way whatsoever, I gave up on that a long time ago lol. They are pretty useless at most things, except marketing. But expecting Apple style service was never realistic, and I knew that before I bought my OPO. I prefer to deal with reality. If I had the OP2, I'd be hurling abuse at Oneplus like the rest. But like you dudes, I'm a cheapass and that's why I bought the phone. All in all, I'm still pretty happy. It works very well. It's still the best value piece of tech I've ever bought.

There is a basic lesson in this; You get what you pay for in life. Chalk it up to experience, and remember it when you make your next purchase. I won't be buying any OP phones in the near future, but it's not something I'd rule out forever either. Software updates are really nothing to be excited about, and it baffles me as to why people care so much. All this talk about ' promises ' just makes me laugh. Every company is full of shite when it suits them, and expecting Oneplus to be any different is naivety of the highest order.

kshiteejnaik and whiplash1 like this.
  10. gringoboy
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2016

Lol. It's an open forum and mind your own business? Can you see the contradiction? He's right though, you look like a fool when you tag them, and it gets you nowhere. Keep tagging everything that moves. If you do it 10,000 times, you win the update.....

kshiteejnaik likes this.
  11. Tommys
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

Tommys , Mar 31, 2016 :
    I disagree. Oxygen is great, they just need to release updates and bugfixes more frequent.

12. VivekDamale
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

VivekDamale , Mar 31, 2016 :
    I understand what you said, but when some company make some statement and doesn't stand firm to it.. For example a Goldsmith say that he sell only 24 carat and sell 22 carat only then you can file lawsuit. So when i bought OnePlus Two I didn't expect them yo release Marshmallow for it but when they state that they OPT will be updated by Q1 then we can file lawsuit?

13. gringoboy
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2016

Genius idea. We will all get millions in compensation due to the extreme hardship this has caused and the death of millions of people. You go first, and let us know how you get on. :)

14. matt_simpson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 31, 2016

matt_simpson , Mar 31, 2016 :
    bloody hell there are some foooktards an here, give your heads a wobble and re-read what you have written and say to your selves, will this make me look like a dick when somebody else reads it? if the answer is yes just delete it and nobody will think any the worse of you!!!

gringoboy likes this.
  15. BlueMargarita
    Mar 31, 2016

BlueMargarita , Mar 31, 2016 :
    No worries! Let's prepare our steps to another quarter with dozens of new posts and also with hope the MM promise will be accomplished.

16. tilakdebnath
    Donut Mar 31, 2016

Lol ur face says it all

gringoboy likes this.
  17. gringoboy
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2016

My little tribute to the average forum user.....

18. tilakdebnath
    Donut Mar 31, 2016

Keep it up, n plz dont change it. U need it !!

gringoboy likes this.
  19. gringoboy
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2016

I won't lol, it's the best avatar ever!

20. supu1991
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016