Marshmallow upgrade schedule for OnePlus devices

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlazingFlame Donut Jul 10, 2016

2. pbergonzi KitKat Jul 10, 2016

pbergonzi, Jul 10, 2016 :
    I think you got stuck like I did. Attach the USB. Unlock the screen, slide down the notifications--the way to use the USB appears there. It resets every time you disconnect it. This is MM.

3. pbergonzi KitKat Jul 10, 2016

pbergonzi, Jul 10, 2016 :
    Dear OnePlus,
    Wouldn't it be nice if the device that put you on the map, that is, the OnePlus One, was supported with OOS upgrades from you--OnePlus, for at least as long as it will be supported with COS upgrades from Cyanogen? That is, releasing an MM or instead skipping over to N?
    We did after all, jump ship right along with you during the Cyanogen debacle, and were the test bed for your fledgling OOS, that now runs all your other devices.
    Sincerely,
    Pbergonzi

4. pvilarinho Gingerbread Jul 12, 2016

pvilarinho, Jul 12, 2016 :
    So this posting is from middle November 2015 and it states they are working hard to push the MM update to opx, I am wondering if ,by today the 12 July 2016, over half a year later ,they are still working hard and how hard were they working on it... honestly, I had in mind to get an op3 sooner or later but I am afraid that that something similar will happen when op4 comes out so maybe it's time to get a moto z or or something cheaper but reliable from moto also.

5. jkb114 Lollipop Jul 12, 2016

jkb114, Jul 12, 2016 :
    Trust me they are working very hard to get it out. Just give it another few weeks and I'm sure it will be out

6. RhadamesMendez Cupcake Jul 12, 2016

RhadamesMendez, Jul 12, 2016 :
    Im very disappointed with the OnePlus Team, because i bought two OPX, one for my wife and one for me, but the time waiting the release to MM is excesive (8 months), i met OnePlus thinking they were a different kind of company, but my expectations are gone. It only remains to wait for MM official upgrade or any official comment.

7. Nottelmann Cupcake Jul 13, 2016

8. Kéno40 Jelly Bean Jul 13, 2016

Kéno40, Jul 13, 2016 :
    I don't NEED MM on OPX but a lot of users NEED bug fixes !!!
    MM won't bring a lot of new features. So I just hope they take their time to fix the old bugs and the new ones introduced by MM...
    I just don't understand why MM would change your life. The only interesting feature is Doze but the OPX idle is already very good.

stemig59 likes this.
  9. pvilarinho Gingerbread Jul 14, 2016

pvilarinho, Jul 14, 2016 :
    Me , personally, I flashed cm13 and went back to oxygen and uroot my device to be able to use my banking app and I do realise how much I miss the possibility of blocking callers besides doze and I won't be talking about the general optimisation that makes the device better.

10. vash_85 Eclair Jul 15, 2016

11. FaleshC KitKat Jul 15, 2016

FaleshC, Jul 15, 2016 :
    Even babies are born in 9 months and here we are with NO bugfix and MM for opx..well done @Carl

Saurabh40629 and kpmak like this.
  12. prasanthsiva Eclair Jul 16, 2016

prasanthsiva, Jul 16, 2016 :
    Definitely OnePlus Release its update after 3 months,there is no word about the Marshmallow release date for OnePlus x...(we working hard to bring the update soon please be patience)these word from OnePlus Over 6 months ago...

13. Profa Cupcake Jul 16, 2016

Profa, Jul 16, 2016 :
    So do we atleast get a statement as to how much more time we have to wait? I got 2 OPX.

14. LeonHat Cupcake Jul 17, 2016

15. EttoreGendusa Donut Jul 17, 2016

EttoreGendusa, Jul 17, 2016 :
    I actually think they just have forgotten to delete this thread or change the part related to OPX. I think there will be no more bugfix for OPX and obviously no Android MM.

What a shame. OPX has been an error for OnePlus and an error for us. Next time i will put more attention purchasing a new smartphone: for sure, no more OnePlus for me.

I just hope to use my OPX with all its bugs for a reasonable time but I think the rage for all the problems its has will prevail . so I'll change smartphone with a waste of 269 €

Best Regards OnePlus,

I learned from my error, hope you will do the same.

RhadamesMendez and pisqu like this.
  16. khalil rumman Cupcake Jul 20, 2016

khalil rumman, Jul 20, 2016 :
    OK OnePlus that's enough!! we still waiting for MM on OnePlus X.
    give us an answer. is it happening or not ?
    before I had high expectations on you, but after this its the last time that I would buy OnePlus device. look at Sony, LG and Samsung and learn how they run the updates

pisqu likes this.
  17. Leonard Muke Froyo Jul 24, 2016

Leonard Muke, Jul 24, 2016 :
    I think they didn't answer our questions because they plan something big...i hope it's an Android N update for the OPX and they don't want to tell us to make us wondering when they release it.

18. jwarszawa Froyo Jul 24, 2016

jwarszawa, Jul 24, 2016 :
    Fu@#$ng bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pisqu likes this.
  19. TakeMyMoney KitKat Jul 24, 2016

20. bharatkumarchennai Froyo Jul 24, 2016