Marshmallow upgrade schedule for OnePlus devices

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesleyrpg Gingerbread Jul 25, 2016

2. Bhushan Rahate Gingerbread Jul 26, 2016

Bhushan Rahate, Jul 26, 2016 :
    When someone calls me my phone one plus 3 doesn't ring. Totally become silent!! Though it is on normal modeee. Is it a big. I am constnly facing these isssuue. Ring cant bell. Silent everywhere. And after 5 to 7 hours it strts ringing. Wtf.

3. Leonard Muke Froyo Jul 27, 2016

Leonard Muke, Jul 27, 2016 :
    Try to get the newest 3.2.2 Update on your phone, it is facing a lot of issues. Just go to settings and tap on "search for updates", it will normally find the update.

Bhushan Rahate likes this.
  4. Bhushan Rahate Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

Bhushan Rahate, Aug 3, 2016 :
    I wants that cyanogen feature which was on my oneplus one , double tap on status bar to lock the phone. Everytime I have to go to power button. So plz oneplus team do you bring that back to oneplus 3,that would be useful for all users.

5. dreamerlay01 Froyo Aug 3, 2016

6. DaSt Froyo Aug 4, 2016

DaSt, Aug 4, 2016 :
    OP should start work on Android N to bring it soon, not 2018.

Asumos likes this.
  7. den john Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

den john, Aug 4, 2016 :
    What's the status of the Marshmallow update for OnePlus X? Still waiting for it and expect the update to be available in coming 2 months or so. If I knew the upgrade to Marshmallow would take a year, I wouldn't have bought the phone at the time (november 2015). Promises need to be kept, I hope I won't be disappointed.

indian_sumit likes this.
  8. LegoDK Honeycomb Aug 4, 2016

LegoDK, Aug 4, 2016 :
    The only promise they made, was that the announcement for the X would come at a later date :p

9. ilaria988 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 5, 2016

ilaria988, Aug 5, 2016 :
    I'm in the group of people who is waiting for mm on opx... and for the shelf's bug fixing...

Alexiooo likes this.
  10. ruiferreira89 Cupcake Aug 8, 2016

11. flexier Froyo Aug 9, 2016

flexier, Aug 9, 2016 :
    So, I just decided. The OPX was my last OnePlus device. Not because OnePlus devices are not good, but because communication from OnePlus sucks.

Dear OP Team,

if you guys don't want to invest anymore into the OPX just say so. Tell us you went the wrong way, investing into this device makes no sense any longer, we are sorry for it and try to make up with future devices.

But no, except for promises that go silent nothing happens.

Never Settle? Right, I Never Settle! I Move On!

Good Luck.

indian_sumit and kaihp like this.
  12. deveshdbz Eclair Aug 19, 2016

deveshdbz, Aug 19, 2016 :
    Same goes for oneplus 2. Thanks a lot op team. I'll try my best to make sure no one around me buys your devices.

Frustrated op2 user, who kept waiting for updates.

indian_sumit likes this.
  13. LegoDK Honeycomb Aug 19, 2016

LegoDK, Aug 19, 2016 :
    OP2 literally JUST had an update a couple of months ago... And it is on M! Take a chill pill :)

14. Liehjan KitKat Aug 21, 2016

Liehjan, Aug 21, 2016 :
    Oneplus should give us op2 users som love too and not leave us out in the cold. The marsmallow update on op2 is full of bugs and annoying small things. Without the backning of true oneplus fans we would not have the op3 at all . . . If the op2 don't get Android 7.0 at least give us a fully working marsmallow update :)

15. balivyta Honeycomb Aug 22, 2016

balivyta, Aug 22, 2016 :
    i was expected op3 software to be out of silly bugs. but its happening over and over again... i will not buy another op device until they make sure they software developers are not students and knows what they are doing...

harshrthakkar likes this.
  16. harshrthakkar Gingerbread Aug 24, 2016

harshrthakkar, Aug 24, 2016 :
    OP unless coomes with hybrid of o and h2o...will be wiped out of the competition....op ur sw is really at embryo stage pls grow up....

17. harshrthakkar Gingerbread Aug 28, 2016

harshrthakkar, Aug 28, 2016 :
    Bharat kumar its now official that marshmallow is not cing for one plus x because qualcom.is not releasing the driviers comaptible to one plusx

18. Tokolozi Marshmallow Aug 28, 2016

Tokolozi, Aug 28, 2016 :
    That's Nougat, not marshmallow.

19. Sahnig Eclair Aug 29, 2016

Sahnig, Aug 29, 2016 :
    @Carl , you took time to read and delete my post as misleading, but didn't have the courage to respond when i escalated a matter for your support.

WOW, what are you @Carl , moderator or staff?

20. 1401 Froyo Sep 14, 2016

1401, Sep 14, 2016 :
    @Carl we are still waiting for Marshmallow OTA update in opx.
    there is a Android 7 in market but there is no marshmallow in op.
    when i call your OnePlus say that our team is working on it but team is working from last 11 months to provide mm update.
    i think your team is to much poor.please get new intelligent team .
    All phone companies provides fast update to their costumers they why you can't.

Now my humble request to you that not to release any new phone if you are not capable to serve your old phone costumers.@Carl