Master these AR challenges for the chance to win a OnePlus Nord 2 5G

1. Susie Liu
    Head of Strategy, Nord Staff Member Jul 12, 2021

Susie Liu , Jul 12, 2021 :
    COM_ Denniz AR experience intro.png

Since we launched the original OnePlus Nord, we’ve used AR technology to create meaningful (and pretty awesome) experiences that elevate our product launches, and we’re not about to stop now.

With the launch of the Nord 2 around the corner, we’re incredibly amped to finally introduce the first challenge as part of our Nord 2 AR Experience. To be transparent, this isn’t something you can passively sit through, but games that’ll require all your willpower and focus. Make it far enough and you’ll be selected to take part in our giveaway — and have a real shot at winning a brand-new Nord 2! (Please note this giveaway is only available for India, EU, and the UK)

First things first, here are the important dates:

July 12 – July 30

AR challenge #1 – 90 Hz Pinball Challenge

July 22 – July 30

AR challenge #2 – 1 Day Power Challenge

And here’s how to take part:

1. Head to nord-ar.oneplus.com/nord-2-5g/

2. Give the website permission to use your device’s camera, motion, and orientation sensors

3. Get ready to rumble

Now, that’s the easy part. When it comes to actually playing the games, we won’t provide step-by-step instructions, because what’s the fun in that?

Each AR challenge is quite simple really – play well enough and you’ll be entered into our giveaway for a chance to win a Nord 2 and a bunch of other awesome prizes. And, in case you don’t master each challenge the first time around, you’re not completely out of luck. Quite the opposite in fact — play the game as much as you’d like until you master it for a chance to win something cool.

And this is just the beginning. The experience lasts until July 30, but don’t worry, you won’t be playing the same game over and over. After the launch we’ll switch it up with another AR challenge (we can’t make it too easy for you).

We’ll be picking a lot of winners! So, stay tuned here on the forums and on social media for winner announcements. We’ll also contact each winner via email.

The best of luck and may you Never Settle,

The OnePlus Nord team.

Click here to play!

Terms and conditions apply.

FAQ

Q: How can I play the games in AR?
    A: You can start the experience on your mobile by opening the URL: nord-ar.oneplus.com/nord-2-5g/ in your browser. You do not need an app to start the experience. We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as your browser for trying out the experience.

Q: Which devices support the AR experience?
    A: All devices support the AR experience. All you need is a browser to open the link on your phone. We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as your browser for trying out the experience.

Q: What’s included in the Nord 2 AR Experience?
    A: You can participate in the two games running from July 12 – July 30 which allow you a chance to participate in a giveaway as well. You can also learn more about the device and jump to the product page directly from the experience too

Q: What if I have trouble starting/using the AR experience?
    A: You can switch your browser to Google Chrome or Safari. You could also try clearing your cache and restarting your phone.

Q: Who can participate in the giveaway (online raffle)?
    A: If you do well enough in one of the challenges, you’ll be able to enter your details for a chance to win a Nord 2 and other rewards. You should be an individual and legal resident of the United Kingdom, European Union, or India and above the age of eighteen (18) to be eligible to participate in the giveaway.

Q: Do I have to log in to start the experience?
    A: No. All you need to do is head to nord-ar.oneplus.com/nord-2-5g/ and give the necessary permissions to start the experience.

Q: How do I know if I've won the giveaway (online raffle)?
    A: If you do well enough in one of the challenges, you’ll be asked to share your contact details. If you win any of the available rewards, you'll be sent an email with more details. You can also follow this thread, and @oneplus.nord on Instagram, for updates.

Q: How many people can win the giveaway?
    A: 10 lucky winners will win a Nord 2 and 2,000 winners will win reward vouchers/coupons. The contest duration is from 12th – 30th July. Selection of the winners will be conducted via a randomized lucky draw mechanism.

Q: How many times can I play the games?
    A: Every user can play the game an unlimited number of times per day from July 12 - July 30.

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jul 12, 2021

Stickied Post

3. Susie Liu
    Head of Strategy, Nord Staff Member Aug 5, 2021

Stickied Post
    Susie Liu , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Alright, we’ve got some winners to announce…

The following individuals mastered our AR challenges and have won a OnePlus Nord 2 5G.

Instagram handles:

@gabrieldesag

@g_cicia

@tom.cussons

@kimberley_vdw

@_lelehope_

@harshal_modi17

@authenticdemon

@saumya.singh.927

@coachvikas

And finally, Hasan Ahmed (who didn't provide an IG handle).

We'll be reaching out to all of you via email shortly.

4. DarshanMeniya
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021

5. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jul 12, 2021

6. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 12, 2021

SRD. and Dresa91 like this.
  7. Bittoo06
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2021

Overzee, Dresa91 and dsmonteiro like this.
  8. Bittoo06
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2021

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 12, 2021

Overzee , Jul 12, 2021 :
    Damn, this is addictive. Currently at work, no not much time but I'll definitely try this when I get home! Not getting past the 70Hz gate atm...

Good luck to all!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021

KaranRIyer, SRD. and Dresa91 like this.
  10. PhotoPicker
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Jul 12, 2021

Dresa91 likes this.
  11. Last edited: Jul 14, 2021

14. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2021

nerdkabir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 12, 2021 :
    Aaaahhh! I thought for a Moment its that make an AD out of the AR Unboxing Experience (Nord AR Unboxing Challenge), you had last year. That was a great contest as well.

Trying out the Game now.

DarshanMeniya likes this.
  15. SRD.
    Lollipop Jul 12, 2021

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 12, 2021 :
    Fun! Fun ! Fun !

@Susie Liu AR experience is always fun. But look what's in it.

I can remember the OnePlus world during the 8T launch.
    Was a little difficult but managed to complete step 1.

Then comes out very own The page is coming soon !

Huh!

1626102174001.jpg

1626102174048.jpg

1626102174079.jpg

rasta_firasta likes this.
  17. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jul 12, 2021

18. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2021

KaranRIyer and DarshanMeniya like this.
  19. kushal__12
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 12, 2021