Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

4. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Oct 10, 2019

BobbyV8_ , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I can gib you some discount, make it 60W :p:confused::p

5. venky14
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

venky14 , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Why OnePlus people are doing like this? why you people can't release all the version same time in the market like other brands? People will choose their versios what they want. After purchasing basic version the pro or t version will release with some extra upgradation and people will feel we could have wait for sometime.

The funny thing is here, Exchange value after 3 months of purchasing 6T 256gb for 45k and the exchange value was for 15k. This is how they market.

Also the software will cum with bugs, if they fix battery issue and the camera issue will start, if it got fixed then some other issue will arise.. Till now I did not face phone heating now after upgrading to latest version last week my 6t phone heats up while charging, while talking, while listening music, my phone has no games apps, no other extra apps just one icon pack and FB, WhatsApp, 2 finance apps, 1 video player and music player and inbuilt apks. with that heat I can boil coffee.

Firstly I thought it was mobile hardware issue, after going to service center came to know that it's because of SW they rolled to previous version now working smoothly.

First fix all the issues with current phone versions, then you guys can release McLaren, Ferrari, Lexus, BMW, Audi etc...

6. Auxqii
    Honeycomb Oct 10, 2019

7. gr0668001
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

8. femiuex
    Honeycomb Oct 10, 2019

femiuex , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Just watched the EU launch event for the Oneplus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro.
    And the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition is out too.

Quick, pass me a Papaya Orange sharpie.

9. JayDubya86
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

10. chjagadeeshatp@g
    Eclair Oct 10, 2019

11. chjagadeeshatp@g
    Eclair Oct 10, 2019

12. stansuys
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

13. YRJ
    Lollipop Oct 10, 2019

YRJ , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I don't care much about wireless, but I'm sure many would appreciate. :p

meatandy and Impersonal like this.
  14. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

15. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Yeah, wireless is definitely overated, especially since you can't really compare the speeds you get by "old" brick and cable.... I personally would like a more durable back pannel... I mean glass is glass, and besides the wireless charging, I don't really see it's appeal, its "beautiful" yet very slippery, and most anyways have a case over it, so maybe a more pixel line approach would be something to consider...
    Take care guys!

YRJ likes this.
  16. YRJ
    Lollipop Oct 10, 2019

YRJ , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I don't really understand what the point of having wireless charging is. I mean it's okay but why?
    Placing it on a hot plate and then gazing?
    I really don't understand the practicality of this thing. The future I would want something like a wireless workbench. As soon as I sit on my table to work and place my phone and laptop everything should start charging. That's what would make a lot more sense.

Impersonal likes this.
  17. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I concur, I have a place near work, were I go from time to time, for lunch or coffee, and they have wireless charging built in the tables, some of my co-workers use it, and let's just say they average around 10% of charge over 45 min.... Neglijable at best....

YRJ likes this.
  18. E1570726472107
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

19. Blazko666
    Eclair Oct 11, 2019

Blazko666 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 11, 2019 :
    I know I may be in the minority here when I say this, I feel this year's release of the OnePlus Mclaren edition seems to be a bit forced. As it is the regular OnePlus 7 T Pro is just an incremental update over the 7 Pro.
    Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the company's efforts in releasing such limited edition releases and for the fanboy in me, this is an absolute delight. But compared to last year's OnePlus 6T Mclaren Edition, this edition feels much lacking in terms of overall package. The packaging is good, innovative but not great plus what's with the weird woody grain finish on the back? How does that relate to Mclaren design or racing culture.. I ponder. Some additional Mclaren delights would have been highly appreciated like the last year's plaque with the carbon fiber piece embedded that goes into the manufacturing of the papaya beast.
    Nevertheless, it is a good release. Hope next year's would be a much desired one.. Maybe a senna memorabilia, what say? Till then vroooom on!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019

20. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2019