McLaren OP6t Fastboot Port

1. FFrollaniJr711
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

FFrollaniJr711 , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Is there any factory firmware available for mclaren firmware on the 6t? I've looked on XDA and the link is dead. Are there any hardware shortfalls that would prevent the 6t from behaving like a mclaren i.e. glowing edges for notifications?

2. rafflax
    Eclair Jan 4, 2020

rafflax , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 4, 2020 :
    I don't understand what you mean about glowing edges and so, but according to the software you looked at XDA, I think you refer to Me download tool, don't you? If I'm correct, I should have a copy of that tool for 6t McLaren. I used it once and it worked for me after trying to role back from a beta to stable Rom.

3. FFrollaniJr711
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2020

FFrollaniJr711 , Jan 6, 2020 :
    Awesome, it would be greatly appreciated if you had a link to it. I have a G Drive, just let me know how to connect.
    As for the glowing edges, i watched a video and it was a means of notification due to the absence of an LED. It looked interesting to me, that's all. I figured that if anything, the McLaren ROM would also maximize the hardware so yeah, again,Thank you Rafflax

4. rafflax
    Eclair Jan 6, 2020

rafflax , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 6, 2020 :
    I also read about glowing edges, but there is nothing up to date.
    I'll tell you how to get the Msmdownload tool from a link, ok? let me some time.

5. FFrollaniJr711
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2020

FFrollaniJr711 , Jan 6, 2020 :
    Is it the Hydrogen OS MSM tool? I read about it and then users are converting to Oxygen OS.
    Thanks, I will look out for the link

6. rafflax
    Eclair Jan 6, 2020

rafflax , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 6, 2020 :
    it's not hydrogen, but oxygen.

7. FFrollaniJr711
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2020

8. FFrollaniJr711
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2020