Meet our teammates: Peggy

1. Dougrunge KitKat Apr 1, 2016

sfomin likes this.
  2. chuckufarleys KitKat Apr 1, 2016

chuckufarleys, Apr 1, 2016 :
    Then why is it everyone is saying 'Welcome" to her, and why is it the @Mike is making it look like she is new at first, just like the other two?
    This whole OP is pretty much a big confusing post.

3. chuckufarleys KitKat Apr 1, 2016

chuckufarleys, Apr 1, 2016 :
    Whatever the heck that is suppose to mean, Lol.

4. SimonFullerImagery Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

Tobikage likes this.
  5. Maximus Decimus Meridius Lollipop Senior Moderator Apr 1, 2016

Maximus Decimus Meridius, Apr 1, 2016 :
    Rlly dont know why. Because Mike used to introduce new ones? (but i guess not all).

6. meatandy Nougat Apr 1, 2016

ChrisTerp, Tobikage and Ceasedd like this.
  7. Ceasedd Marshmallow Apr 1, 2016

ChrisTerp likes this.
  8. d1beats Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

9. pwseo Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2016

pwseo, Apr 1, 2016 :
    @Peggy H. I have a question regarding CS strategy and such matters: why isn't OnePlus' CS more transparent regarding their devices' bugs?
    It's not a good strategy to try and make users believe that every other phone has low light performance as bad as the OPX when that's simply not true (even for other devices with the same camera), which can be seen by simply flashing Sultanxda's patch. Also, what's with all the "let's clean flash stock Oxygen!" recommendations for when people complain of a faulty CPU governor? All of these problems have been described, discussed and even fixed by the community. However, we need those fixes to be implemented by the Dev team in the stock ROM. So, CS's strategy around these and other bugs simply blows my mind: you're straight out lying to your customers when you say these might be single cases / hardware issues / the same as other phones.

tl;dr: why can't CS and the Dev team communicate? You're in the same company!, and those two departments should always keep each other in the loop -- and try to include the customer in the loop as well!

hint: where's the bugtracker OnePlus promised? This is customer support as well.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016

mkernbach likes this.
  10. jlasensiofi KitKat Apr 2, 2016

11. gaster KitKat Moderator Apr 2, 2016

gaster, Apr 2, 2016 :
    Welcome to the family @Peggy H.

ChrisTerp likes this.
  12. chadbartley Froyo Apr 3, 2016

13. dreniacdre KitKat Apr 3, 2016

14. Shuller Jelly Bean Apr 3, 2016

Shuller, Apr 3, 2016 :
    Something like this... yes. However I suggest there to be a short description. For e.g. MisterX has a good knowledge about OOS, MisterY is a genius in Shipping questions (note please these are only examples).

Also it would be very Helpful if this link/button is placed on Home Page where everyone can see it.

15. Mike Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2016

Mike, Apr 3, 2016 :
    Because this is an official introduction to say that from the moment onward, she will be responsible for handling those types of questions. Previous forum member or not, until now nobody had any reason to ping her.

16. aakashjhaveri Lollipop Apr 3, 2016

17. sfksuperman Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

18. BlueMargarita Apr 4, 2016

BlueMargarita, Apr 4, 2016 :
    On Developers Options check Multi-window mode.
    Touch 7 times the build date to open developers options (in case this is not enabled).

19. sfksuperman Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

sfksuperman, Apr 4, 2016 :
    its not available in oneplus2 developer option.. but i did activate using buildprop.

20. aris Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2016