Meet the OnePlus ROM: OxygenOS

1. Joyyy
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2015

2. Takendown
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2015

Takendown , Jun 3, 2015 :
    My battery life is great. I haven't been on Cyanogen OS 12 for a while so I can't recall the battery life performance.

vickeye and Joyyy like this.
  3. Varie85
    Donut Jun 3, 2015

Varie85 , Jun 3, 2015 :
    At least an announcement about an update would be great.
    0 (zero) updates about the Oxygen since the release date.

4. renevdwensch
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2015

renevdwensch , Jun 8, 2015 :
    I think the majority will go for Cyanogenmod. In my opinion Oneplus should resupport the Cyanogenmod team otherwise they will get the same problems UMI has: no good supported rom by the manufacturers self. We, customers, want a good running bugfree phone instead of reflashing it every time. I had that problem with my UMI Zero: nice designed phone but grabby roms with no support!

5. Jalil Fierro
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2015

6. Jalil Fierro
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2015

Jalil Fierro , Jun 8, 2015 :
    June 8? Pls

7. MNavy_
    KitKat Jun 8, 2015

MNavy_ , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Some personn say me " The battery is bad, is empty too fast "..

8. Takendown
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2015

Takendown , Jun 8, 2015 :
    That would be the Wakelock issue. Tell that person to reinstall Google Play services.

MNavy_ likes this.
  9. lusipt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2015

tye359 and obakesan like this.
  10. tye359
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2015

tye359 , Jun 8, 2015 :
    lol, no news on the weekly updates either... actual tears.

11. Aran55336
    Donut Jun 8, 2015

Aran55336 , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Can you please fix the glitch when you go on messaging, it says 'unfortunately,the process com.android.phone has stopped' and then it closes, meaning you can't use messaging?

12. Thepieman
    Froyo Jun 8, 2015

Thepieman , Jun 8, 2015 :
    This OS is the worst. Terrible battery drain , and buggy SMS. (Im using Textra and it keeps doing this strange thing where it flips to an android keyboard with a D key depressed and doesnt let you type anything in for a bit.) No update since April. Come on now and fix this garbage.

13. B92
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2015

14. ppod
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2015

ppod , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Because they know how angry it makes you mwahahahahahaha *coff* lazy barstewards *coff*

B92 likes this.
  15. Scottmazerolle
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2015

16. vineet2015
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2015

vineet2015 , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Dear Vikas,

Congratulation for being G.M. FOR OPO India,Organisation is good, but pathetic customer service.Your Head customer service have hired only Female with toned voice but zero cutomer orientation,seems they are high headed.Have called up ten 10 minutes with average waiting of 15 minutes and disconnected the call.I am facing issue with my phone.It seems Your head -Customer service want faces rathers servicing the customer.Called up Saturday 6th June from Gurgaon.Your people were not able to answer my queries regards to ,when i was not able to located to service centre.I have wasted 15 calls on saturday.I must say that one of the pathetic call centre even i had saw in last 15 yrs of my career.Please reply.

Regards,
    Vineet Kumar
    Gurgaon, India

17. vineet2015
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2015

vineet2015 , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Dear Vikas,

Congratulation for being G.M. FOR OPO India,Organisation is good, but pathetic customer service.Your Head customer service have hired only Female with toned voice but zero cutomer orientation,seems they are high headed.Have called up ten 10 minutes with average waiting of 15 minutes and disconnected the call.I am facing issue with my phone.It seems Your head -Customer service want faces rathers servicing the customer.Called up Saturday 6th June from Gurgaon.Your people were not able to answer my queries regards to ,when i was not able to located to service centre.I have wasted 15 calls on saturday.I must say that one of the pathetic call centre even i had saw in last 15 yrs of my career.Please reply.

Regards,
    Vineet Kumar
    Gurgaon, India

18. evilmititis
    Jelly Bean Jun 18, 2015

evilmititis , Jun 18, 2015 :
    A very nice OS! It definitely has some kinks to work out, but so far it's been great! Can't wait to see what's next in the update.

19. esudvum
    Donut Jun 22, 2015

20. tzeKen
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2015