Meet the Writers’ Club newest members

1. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

Cheetosdust , Nov 5, 2021 :
    Writers' Club -4 .png
    (Banner by @YRJ)

Hello everyone,

after weeks and weeks searching for distinctive content, the time has come to finally announce the new members of the Writers’ Club. The usernames you are about to read excelled while the contest was open, putting their voices, talent and hard work on full display.

What is expected?
    The Writers’ Club won’t write solely about tech. You can expect different news beats, not leaving anything of interest behind. Tech, yes, but also games, music, movies, TV series and books, not forgetting some fun activities for the weekends.

We can find a million different ways of describing this team, but the point is that they are here to try and make the forums a more lively place. The new members will complement that motto while complementing each other. From the banners to the proofreading, this was, is and will be a collaborative effort.

Just the beginning
    If your name is not on the list, this doesn’t mean it’s game over. Not only this won’t be the last time we’ll openly search for new members, you are always welcome to participate. At any given time, we may invite you to join the team if your content keeps shining. Keep writing and we’ll keep paying attention. Whenever there's something you see fit, please contact us with a tag or a DM. You can pass the idea or write it yourself, while being rewarded for it in the future.

The new members of the Writers’ Club
    You probably skipped everything that was written before and visited this part first, so here are the members who are going to be invited to join the Writers’ Club:
    The winners of the OnePlus Watch and the OnePlus Buds Pro
    Remember the original thread that was published in September? We mentioned that the best entries were going to be rewarded with some prizes, so here are the four members who won a OnePlus Watch or a OnePlus Buds Pro.
    (Don't worry about who won what, that's going to be discussed in a future DM ;))

Thank you
    This contest was only possible because of you, this Club only exists because of you. Thank you to everyone who participated and thank you to everyone who read. Everything is done for and with the Community. Your engagement motivates anyone and I hope the Writers’ Club and contests like this can motivate you too.

And now, let’s congratulate the winners and make this thread their victory lap. :cool:

2. Bobbie63
    Nougat Nov 5, 2021

Bobbie63 , Nov 5, 2021 :
    Congratulations to y’all😊

3. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

4. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Nov 5, 2021

5. Bhaveee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

6. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Nov 5, 2021

7. suhantm

8. razzor228
    Accessory Tester, OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

9. Aditya_4
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Nov 5, 2021

10. Abhishek654
    OnePlus Nord 2 Expert Community Expert Nov 5, 2021

11. pillow35
    User of the Year 2015; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

12. pillow35
    User of the Year 2015; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

pillow35 , Nov 5, 2021 :
    Thank you very much for your encouragements

13. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Nov 5, 2021

14. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

15. eddyros

eddyros , Nov 5, 2021 :
    THANK YOU ALL! :hearteyes:

Congrats to all the new members of Writers' Club, together we're going to do some great stuffs!

And thanks so much to @Cheetosdust with this contest I discovered the writing pleasure I forgot years ago...*virtual hug*

I'm so excited and I can't wait to start this new adventure!

16. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Nov 5, 2021

17. pillow35

18. Giovanni_S
    Honeycomb Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

19. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

20. philos64
    Community Hero 2020 Writers' Club Nov 5, 2021

philos64 , Nov 5, 2021 :
    Thanks you as you says "good man". :p
    I'm really happy to join the Writer's Club

My friend Bobbie63, really happy to be able to write with you in the future

Yep my friend YRJ, thank you for your congrats ;);)

Thanks, camohan, for your congrats I appreciate :):)

Oh Bhavee, thanks for your congrats, I'm very happy to join the Cleub with Starcommander:):D

Congrats my friend Navdeep, pleasure to see you in the Club

Thanks suhantm, I appreciate;)
    Thanks razzor228, I appreciate your congrats ;)

Many thanks for your congrats Aditya4 :)

Tanks Abhishek, I appreciate 😊
    Thanks pillow35 and congrats my Frenchie friend ;)

Many thanks to @Cheetodust and @dsmonteiro for selecting me to join this prestigious Writer's Club.
    I am very honoured to be part of it but also to join other members who are much better writers than me!
    As our dear @Cheetosdust wrote to me, now we will have to share our writings in order to know if it is wise to write about this or that topic.
    Well done to all my fellow Writer's Club members and my sincere congratulations to them.