[MEGA THREAD] Music Player For All OP Devices

1. Jay2505 Froyo Oct 14, 2018

2. FranDel Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

FranDel, Oct 23, 2018 :
    It would be great if we could get one plus music player, now we have to depend on 3rd party app which are not user friendly, so try to make note on my issue and rectify it.

rksathish94 likes this.
  3. ngydat Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2018

ngydat, Oct 23, 2018 :
    First, stop asking about something that has been discussed so many times (you would have known if you had used the search bar on the top right) and secondly,
    what is it with you guys and in-built app ? Do you really think because One Plus develop an app, it will be better than 3rd-party app ? We have a perfect counter-example : so many people here have an issue with the One Plus messaging app.
    And finally, stop overusing the word "issue" : an app not being present in a phone isn't an issue.

Redundant thread reported.

4. B_Wrath KitKat Oct 23, 2018

B_Wrath, Oct 23, 2018 :
    You do have Google play music "built in"... It's a good one... Use it...

5. FranDel Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

FranDel, Oct 23, 2018 :
    I am not over using the word 'issue'. I am very comfortable with all one plus app and you have no rights to judge me, try to behave politely

6. Tejaschheda1 Eclair Oct 23, 2018

7. ngydat Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2018

ngydat, Oct 23, 2018 :
    Good for you then.

You're right. I shouldn't but my question still stands : why would you like absolutely to have an in-built app ? If One Plus actually put all those apps you guys are asking for (music player, screen recorder, animoji, ... -> these are from threads I read), do you think OxygenOs would be as light as we know ? Unlike Samsung that put for example Microsoft apps (that you couldn't remove btw).

Also, you've been told that there is Play Music as an in-built music player. WHat's wrong with this app ?

deangilvin, Budruel and Mr. Vandelay like this.
  8. Mr. Vandelay Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2018

9. Intruder71 KitKat Oct 23, 2018

Intruder71, Oct 23, 2018 :
    Oneplus couldn't make a decent app if their lives depended on it....

ngydat and Mr. Vandelay like this.
  10. deangilvin Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2018

deangilvin, Oct 23, 2018 :
    You are over using it. Actually, people do in fact have a right to judge what you write, how you write it and what in fact you're writing about. In particular when you do so on an open forum to other users where feedback to your statement should be expected.

So you seem to be wrong on everything you post.

11. DARTH 007 Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2018

12. Ahmed salah eldein Cupcake Oct 24, 2018

13. Rusty NZ Lollipop Oct 24, 2018

Rusty NZ, Oct 24, 2018 :
    Google music.

14. Peybro Gingerbread Oct 24, 2018

15. Waveform Modifier Lollipop Oct 24, 2018

Waveform Modifier, Oct 24, 2018 :
    Search "Music Player" on Google Play.

16. G_Michał_L_VJCp Gingerbread Oct 24, 2018

G_Michał_L_VJCp, Oct 24, 2018 :
    Why would there be? What's gonna be next OnePlus games and OnePlus video players and OnePlus browser? And they're gonna end-up like Samsung with bloatware shitty soft. You just install whatever you like, whatever you feel like is enough for your needs. Some people need large and powerful tools and the others use only basic options. Why would anyone be forced to used pre-installed apps? I hated that about Xiaomi, I had apps preinstalled that I never used and I couldn't uninstall them. Never again. Music player is also a big word. There are online radio players, there are apps youtubeish, there are apps to play music files in your memory storage, there are paid apps for music, there are audio+video combine players. It's too much to choose just one for everyone. So they dont and that' great.

Waveform Modifier likes this.
  17. MarkoBatrac Gingerbread Oct 24, 2018

18. SolarEclipse KitKat Oct 24, 2018

SolarEclipse, Oct 24, 2018 :
    No sense for OnePlus to reinvent the wheel with so many music apps already. The beauty of OnePlus is the reduced amount of bloat. Having a music player would just add to it.

Mr. Vandelay and deangilvin like this.
  19. Blue-agila Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2018

Blue-agila, Oct 24, 2018 :
    If you had bothered you would have found that oneplus did have a native music app that was no good so they removed it

deangilvin and Mr. Vandelay like this.
  20. Elatchian Veeramani Honeycomb Oct 24, 2018