Donut Jan 24, 2020

3. PoL19
    Froyo Jan 24, 2020

PoL19 , Jan 24, 2020 :
    Me too!

4. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

Kytharsis , Jan 24, 2020 :
    The fact one is built-in already and if you don't like it, there's plenty of others to choose from.

5. Komansh
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

Komansh , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 24, 2020 :
    where's Oneplus Music Player in OS Please Screenshot me.

6. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

It's called "Google Play Music". It's preinstalled and works just fine. Not all OEMs need to have their own branded music player.

7. Komansh
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

seriously dear, , , you don't understand about it what I say forget it...

8. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

I edited in the part about "not all OEMs need to have a branded music player".

9. Komansh
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

I am not saying about branded Music player I am saying about own One plus Music player like others Have...., Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, Moto Etc...

10. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 24, 2020 :
    Why do you want one exclusively from oneplus?

11. Komansh
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

12. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 24, 2020 :
    First thing, this isn't your thread. You have posted on someone else's thread.
    Second, please explain the software issues in other music players which you are facing.

13. Komansh
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

ok, I have also created thread before which is closed now...

but I have faced so Much a big and lots advertisement in the outsider music app and google play music doesn't support Folder play because I have thousands of song collection like old, romantic, solo, meditation, new, pop, remix etc... how do I differentiate this all type of music, when I using Sony & Samsung music player I never face any kind of problem in it.

14. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 24, 2020 :
    OnePlus had a music player and it too didn't have a folder based system.
    If you want something, use a third party app like poweramp.

Bouncer71 likes this.
  15. Komansh
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

you are talking about first one plus mobile in 2014 which has oneplus music player it's not existing in the world today and I am using one plus 7T in 2020 and using paid version of poweramp but still not satisfied with that so I require OS based music player which has folder play like other mobile has developed their Own.

I Can't understand why you are Suggesting different apps to other people who want to raise their voice for updation regarding app. While you are satisfied with that app than I don't mine but you are giving other options instead of supporting them ,who already knows that options.

16. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 24, 2020 :
    Can you explain your logic behind saying that OnePlus based music player will be better than a third party app?

OnePlus has always developed poor apps. It is not known for developing apps. It is known for developing OS.

Whereas, third party developers special I one thing. In case of poweramp developers, they specialize in making music player apps. That's why, it will always be better.

What you are suggesting is like, you'll go for fracture treatment to the doctor who was responsible for your delivery during birth. It doesn't make sense.

P.S: the oneplus music app I said was developed during 2017 for OP3/T and OP5/T devices and was removed due to huge dislike by the customers.

luxuskamel likes this.
  17. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Jan 24, 2020

luxuskamel , Jan 24, 2020 :
    I am for a OnePlus music player. But I see the point that its a lot hard work to build a good one. Before they ship a bad player its OK to leave it. Anyway I would be happy to see one..
    I havent found any great music player app yet. Some look good but most dont work as I would expect it to. Dang it was much easier on my iPod touch 2gen :p

18. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 24, 2020 :
    I'm not for it. It is just a bloat, looks the Google play music. I don't use them. I use poweramp and other online streaming services like spotify, amazon music, etc.

OnePlus should develop apps which are only crucial for system level running. That way, the OS stays clean as intended. For everything else, there are plenty of apps on the play store.

luxuskamel likes this.
  19. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Jan 24, 2020

luxuskamel , Jan 24, 2020 :
    There are also custom (maybe better than stock) launcher, dialer, sms, calculator apps.. For me a local music player is an important part of a smartphone.
    I see the point with google music but personally I try to avoid google as much as possible, so I refuse to use that app ^^

B_Wrath likes this.
  20. Kri_22
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020