[MEGA THREAD] Music Player For All OP Devices

1. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc , Feb 2, 2018 :
    I looked at other apps in the app store but having an exclusive app has a whole other feeling. Apps in the app store have problems and ads in them.

2. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Feb 2, 2018

Lancelot_69 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    There are just as many free music players on google play store as threads about music players on this forum. Redundant

Hydra Bob and Bouncer71 like this.
  3. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

I didn't see any other posts talking about this , sorry.

4. Nick 59
    Marshmallow Feb 2, 2018

Nick 59 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    No, no, no!
    Many prefer bloatware-free and why reinvent the wheel anyway?
    Why should Oneplus do whatever Samsung does? There are hundreds of music players out there so search reviews, try a few and pick one you like. The rest of us can then do the same.

5. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

you prefer an app which random people made over the people who made the phone your using ?

6. Nezumi_
    KitKat Feb 2, 2018

Nezumi_ , Feb 2, 2018 :
    they did once and scraped it all together.

7. Nezumi_
    KitKat Feb 2, 2018

Nezumi_ , Feb 2, 2018 :
    and yes, i would prefer third-party app that offers more features and better audio quality.

Nick 59 likes this.
  8. Nick 59
    Marshmallow Feb 2, 2018

Nick 59 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    Most definitely!
    The "random people" whose speciality is writing music players do a great job. The people who manufacture this hardware do a great job.
    Let each do their own thing, go search for music player reviews and stop trying to turn your Oneplus into a Samsung.

Hydra Bob likes this.
  9. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

I'm not trying to turn my OnePlus into a Samsung I'm just saying there should have been an exclusive music player built-in. The Samsung thing was for an example calm down.

10. Kiwi96
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018

11. Nick 59
    Marshmallow Feb 2, 2018

Nick 59 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    No! There should not have been a 'built in' music player. Why reinvent the wheel?
    Oneplus *manufacture* phones and provide an efficient, bloatware free OS. Read some reviews and visit the Play Store. There are hundreds of players to choose from. If you don't like any of them what makes you think you would like whatever player Oneplus might write?

12. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

13. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 2, 2018

dsmonteiro , Feb 2, 2018 :
    Why would a music app made by OnePlus be any better than one made by someone else?

Hydra Bob, Nick 59 and Salt505 like this.
  14. Salt505
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2018

15. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

16. TheDarkDan
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2018

TheDarkDan , Feb 2, 2018 :
    look you got 4 options, as it stands.
    work with play music.
    fine another music app.
    look for the previous OnePlus music player. yes there was one.
    go back to samsung.

OnePlus is designed to be close to Google's original Android, that's probably why they don't have things like 3rd party browsers etc. And that's pretty much a good thing.

17. kanaancollins
    Froyo Feb 2, 2018

Nick 59 likes this.
  18. G_Faraz_Shakeel_KkHc
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

because they are professionals , people know who they are, what's so bad having an built-in music player

19. kanaancollins
    Froyo Feb 2, 2018

kanaancollins , Feb 2, 2018 :
    it's bullshit that the majority of OnePlus' customers do not need or want that's what's wrong with it

Deactivated User and Nick 59 like this.
  20. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 2, 2018

dsmonteiro , Feb 2, 2018 :
    So you're saying that the people that make a living out of making apps are not professionals?

See the flaw in your logic? You're assuming that a hardware manufacturer is better than a software developer at making software.

As people already told you, OnePlus already made a music app and then decided it to kill it because it was sub-par.