[Mega Thread] SAR values -mobile radiation OnePlus

1. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 14, 2019

pablofg1978, Feb 14, 2019 :
    Thread merged
    Please use the search before creating a new thread

2. amit11289 Eclair Feb 14, 2019

amit11289, Feb 14, 2019 :
    I did search before posting but unfortunately couldn't find this specific thread.

3. Gav_W86 Starting Point Expert Feb 14, 2019

4. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Feb 14, 2019

5. Grandterr Eclair Feb 14, 2019

Grandterr, Feb 14, 2019 :
    Let's be clear, you chose information that supports your opinion. I've made my research on this topic, and all the experiments are inconclusive. If you read some history, genius, you'll see a lot of examples of how things were discovered to be harmful after a long time. And we have smartphones for a very short time. Why do you think there's SAR?

6. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 14, 2019

Dunnow, Feb 14, 2019 :
    how does "inconclusive" differ from my "has not been proven"? exactly?

7. Grandterr Eclair Feb 15, 2019

Grandterr, Feb 15, 2019 :
    I read only your first two lines. How can you write "let's be clear, it doesn't hurt" and then bellow write "you decide for yourself". You stated that it's clear, so my arguments still apply.

8. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 15, 2019

Dunnow, Feb 15, 2019 :
    no your argument is retarded and you just read 2 lines of a perfectly clear explanation.

not only that, but I even followed up with more detail later on.

9. Grandterr Eclair Feb 15, 2019

How can you say "it's clear that it doesn't hurt" and "has not been proven" for the same thing?

10. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 15, 2019

Dunnow, Feb 15, 2019 :
    because

1, is not ionising radiation
    2, its a field where experts agree on
    3, it's been tested with WAY worse scenarios and NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS where shown.
    4, the SAR value is calculated on the WORSE case scenario. one that jus doesn't happen as if nothing in real life usage.
    t, the ONLY study that has shown the minimum correlation between sar an cancer affected mice tissue, and those mice were exposed to 10times the amount of radiation the cellphone are allowed to emit. CONSTANTLY during months. THE MAXIMUM MULTIPLIED BY 10 to EVEN show a start of SOMETHING that COULD BE.

they did NOT even find solid results to say IT IS HARMFUL

btw...

read meat, can cause cancer
    burned toasts, can cause cancer
    THE PILL can cause cancer
    being exposed to the sun can cause cancer
    NOT being exposed to the sun can cause cancer
    flying can cause cancer
    nutella can cause cancer
    ferrero roicher can cause cancer

And by "can cause" I mean, there has been enough evidence to say it COULD have a part on it. Added to a large number of other factors.

You are just ACCEPTING that the sar values WILL be harmful when NOTHING HAS SHOWN IT IS THAT WAY.

AND again, LOW levels of radiation are NOT harmful to human bodies.

else an x-ray scan would kill us.
    or your wifi
    or FM signals
    or TV signals

It is flat out RETARDED to go around saying it is harmful or assuming that ANY kind of radiation or wavelength will affect the human body.

When more than 20 years of research on the matter have failed to conclude it is harmful, there must be enough evidence to safely say it is not. Which is what you are saying. A random guy on the internet saying that since there are limits, it has to be HARMFUL somehow.

Well... by that logic drinking water is also harmful, because there's a limit a human body can take before drowning...

that is the retarded lotic you are actually applying here.

11. Grandterr Eclair Feb 15, 2019

Damn you confuse this discussion. Your first reply to me said that I was wrong thinking that you said that phone radiation is not harmful. That's a damn complex sentence, but it's true.
    And now with the last reply, you write that I was right in the first reply.

Again, if so far was confusing: You wrote that it is clear that phone radiation doesn't harm -> I wrote that you can't say it's clear -> Then you write that I didn't understand you correctly and your argument meant the radiation harm is not clear -> Then I questioned how you composed your original comment, meaning your argument stated that phone radiation is not harmful -> And with the last comment you wrote evidence why phone radiation is not harmful...

Because everything is a little complex, here's simplified: your original and my first comment were about the science of radiation, then we started discussing if we understood each other's opinion, and your last message was about science of radiation again.
    Man, if you don't see, you jumped from our main topic of discussion to another. You can't f*ing understand and keep in mind what's the topic of argument. You jumped and confused this discussion....

12. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 15, 2019

Dunnow, Feb 15, 2019 :
    or you can not read and that's about all...

13. Grandterr Eclair Feb 15, 2019

doesn't matter.

Dunnow likes this.
  14. mj_007 Cupcake Feb 16, 2019

mj_007, Feb 16, 2019 :
    One plus owes explaination on the same.. Why they are on the higher side in radiation level? It is serious for my body?

15. Zaphodrocks Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 16, 2019

Zaphodrocks, Feb 16, 2019 :
    Depends on the body. Are you a vegan?

OceaneSxm, Bouncer71 and mj_007 like this.
  16. Bouncer71 Lollipop Feb 16, 2019

B_Wrath and OceaneSxm like this.
  17. MANYA_1999 Honeycomb Feb 16, 2019

MANYA_1999, Feb 16, 2019 :
    Yeah you probably have developed cancer cells in your body by now. Throw away your phone and go in mountains for some fresh air.

Just kidding.Smartphones doesn't emit ionizing radiation,and whatever radiation OnePlus phone emit is well below dangerous level.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  18. Vamsi Varun Gingerbread Feb 17, 2019

Vamsi Varun, Feb 17, 2019 :
    What's your opinion about the highest SAR value for a smartphone !!

From the data I collected and analysed, OnePlus 6T and it's predecessors have the highest RADIATIONS. firstly, pls bring a good quality smartphones here onwards with low SAR values, and then promote it as the no.1 premium brand in india....
    What's your opinion guys....???

19. itsFreelancer Gingerbread Feb 17, 2019

20. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Feb 17, 2019

camohan, Feb 17, 2019 :
    Thread merged. Some German agencies did the same analysis as you did. What a coincidence. Thread merged.