Just PM ed you.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017

3. KforHorizon
    KitKat Jan 20, 2017

theshinybeast likes this.
  4. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jan 21, 2017

theshinybeast , Jan 21, 2017 :
    Just flashed the latest RR (official) 0120, for the first time on OP3. Lets see how it goes, I´ll report back after on battery, bugs(if important, not the minor stuff) etc if anyone is interested. Not many flashaholics about these days, all satisfied with OOS betas, meh, part timers:rolleyes::D;).

kartike4u likes this.
  5. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Jan 21, 2017

ddhbanger , Jan 21, 2017 :
    Keep the fire burning fella. I'm almost ready to jump back in.

6. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2017

theshinybeast , Jan 24, 2017 :
    OK , so Resurrection Remix is possibly the best ROM I've tried so far and with ElementalX kernel even better. Battery, performance etc are great. The only but I have is the camera. It just isn't half as good as OOS camera , they need to release those camera blobs ASAP.
    I'm now on the latest Tipsy, 0123, and so far so good. We'll see how it goes over the next few days.
    Over and out.

cubick likes this.
  7. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Jan 24, 2017

ddhbanger , Jan 24, 2017 :
    Yeah I tried RR on MM for OP3 and it seemed pretty good then. Just in the middle of Job hunting so, will be checking your reviews (using you as a guinea pig) until all is safe and settled.

8. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2017

theshinybeast , Jan 24, 2017 :
    Good luck with the job hunting;) Yeah I'm trying out all the various ROMs, or as many as possible, so I'll drop in here every now and then to leave my thoughts. There aren't many of us about, which is probably a good thing at the moment as the 3-3T are a little more " picky " when it comes to flashing, especially with N. Not half as easy as the mythical ONE:rolleyes:

ddhbanger likes this.
  9. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jan 28, 2017

theshinybeast , Jan 28, 2017 :
    @ddhbanger I have been on Tipsy all week and it's another one for the list. A great ROM well worth trying, as are all GZR ROMs. I would still favour RR even if it doesn't have Substratum. At the moment I'm experimenting with AOSiP, a new one for me, and it's looking good as well. It's the ROM in which Substratum works best for me so far everything gets themed no glitches.
    I'll try out a couple over the weekend, choose one as my ROM for the week for better testing.

10. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Jan 28, 2017

ddhbanger , Jan 28, 2017 :
    Nice. The GZR ROMs are pretty stable. I quite like Orion on MM so will be interested to see how it will be when they release N.
    Will dabble soon.

11. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Jan 29, 2017

12. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Jan 30, 2017

Alpha Mike Foxtrot , Jan 30, 2017 :
    Any news on Lineage OS?
    Performance wise. Currently running RR.
    SoT is about 4.5 hrs, which is slightly lesser than what I was getting with OOS 4.0.2 .

13. Deactivated User
    Jan 30, 2017

14. Deactivated User
    Jan 30, 2017

15. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Jan 30, 2017

Alpha Mike Foxtrot , Jan 30, 2017 :
    How about Freedom OS?
    At par with OOS?

16. Deactivated User
    Jan 30, 2017

17. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Jan 30, 2017

ddhbanger , Jan 30, 2017 :
    Oh I've been there. Just taken some time off and thought I was cured! Only issue I have with Freedom is its refusing to Bluetooth pair with my car. Bit of a deal breaker, so back on stock until I can play again at the weekend.

18. Deactivated User
    Feb 1, 2017

theshinybeast and ddhbanger like this.
  19. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2017

ddhbanger , Feb 3, 2017 :
    @theshinybeast
    How was AOSIP? I managed to get the beta version of FreedomOS to pair with the car, so I've been rooted for a few days now. Loving having Viper back in my life.
    Thought I'd try out DU tonight, but as I'm encrypted I got the dreaded request for a password on booting after flashing and had to go back to FreedomOS.
    Anyone encrypted and found anything decent?

20. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Feb 3, 2017

Max.Mar , Feb 3, 2017 :
    Can anyone compare LegendOS with Jgcaap CM14.1 Build for OPO...If anyone have tried. Or any other recommended ROM for OPO.