[Submitted] Messages

1. F_Castro_EICP
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2020

F_Castro_EICP , Sep 19, 2020 :
    Title Messages
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 200724
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I don't use OnePlus messages due to 3 reasons (by order of importance to me): - It doesn't have an option to schedule sms; - Choose a time delay (between 2 to 5 seconds) for the sms to be sent after we hit the "send button". That way we can cancel the SMS to correct or add something; - Lack of themes If these 3 features were included, I'd start using your app instead of Handcent. Till now, sorry but no. Thanks
    Any other comments
    I don't use OnePlus messages due to 3 reasons (by order of importance to me):

- It doesn't have an option to schedule sms;

- Choose a time delay (between 2 to 5 seconds) for the sms to be sent after we hit the "send button". That way we can cancel the SMS to correct or add something;

- Lack of themes

If these 3 features were included, I'd start using your app instead of Handcent. Till now, sorry but no.

Thanks

2. T1596895906051
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2020

T1596895906051 , Sep 23, 2020 :
    also it doesn't have smart reply for which still there message was sent. If I get a message oney company phone I have to select that sim before I send the message from my personal phone

3. Kaoxt
    Eclair Oct 10, 2020

Kaoxt , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 10, 2020 :
    I really wish there was more theme options for the messenger. I feel like red would be more suitable then the teal color that is default

T1596895906051 likes this.