mi band 4 6t issue via OnePlus 6T

1. Bmaidman
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

Bmaidman , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 7, 2019 :
    I am having an issue with my mi band 4 and my 6t when exercising. when I run and complete one 1 mile i doesn't properly display the correct lap pace. for example if I run a ten minute mile it might say 15 min on the band. the number of minutes it's off by fluctuate so it is not a matter of doing simple math in my head. it is however usually around 6 min off and always greater then my actual time. I have tried multiple mi band 4 on my phone so the band itself can be ruled out. does anybody else have this problem?

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 7, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 7, 2019 :
    I don't understand what you want to say.
    What the MI band 4 calculates is up to the algorithm of the band and the band manufacturer. What's the issue with OP6T here?

3. Bmaidman
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

Bmaidman , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 7, 2019 :

B_Wrath

I don't understand what you want to say.
    What the MI band 4 calculates is up to the algorithm of the band and the band manufacturer. What's the issue with OP6T here?​

that's what I had thought but the same band works fine with galaxy s9. it does display correctly in the app after you sync workout. maybe some kind of Bluetooth connection issue?

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 7, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Again, the mobile device doesn't matter in this. The MI band 4 and mi fit app are owned by Xiaomi.
    It is their responsibility to ensure that the band and app work perfectly with every device.

Contact the developers of the mi fit app.