MI8: 6/128 The Benckmark Killer - I May Have the Fastest Phone on The Planet

1. malidan
    Nougat Sep 2, 2018

malidan , Sep 2, 2018 :
    The GPS lock is fast, faster than my Note 8
    The Battery i can't really say yet, I haven't given it a hard day's usage on any of the 5 versions I've been on( Xiaomi don't update I hear people say:rolleyes:)
    But I got up to 6hrs sot over 3 days.
    The Camera is good, fast, and no focusing issue in any light and a big improvement on the Mix 2 which had PADF like the OP6.
    The AI is nowhere near as aggressive as the Master AI on the Hauwei and the device as a whole is better than what I expected.
    The screen ok but it's just not an Infinity, I've had QHDs since the Nexus 6 so 1080P just don't cut it for me.
    I will gladly give up the 30 min of SOT( thats the difference on the Note 8 ) for the extra quality.
    £307 I saw the 64GB down to yesterday an absolute steel at the price and a no brainer for anyone on tight budget.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018

Slatter191 likes this.
  2. malidan
    Nougat Sep 2, 2018

malidan , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Last word syndrome again.
    [​IMG]

3. malidan
    Nougat Sep 2, 2018

malidan , Sep 2, 2018 :
    My will is stronger they shall do what i say.
    [​IMG]

Matt 80 likes this.
  4. FaleshC
    KitKat Sep 2, 2018

FaleshC , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Will you stop barking?

GambitM, LegolasX and xnutzii like this.
  5. sarus_b
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2018

sarus_b , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Some reading for you.. Your all claims have no sources...

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&s...MGVzXapi-SwRj7bRM&ampcf=1&cshid=1535884191239

6. RamQ
    Froyo Sep 2, 2018

7. ledsled
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

ledsled , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Man all of ya'll guys Suck. The dude just posted some benchmarks to keep up the competitive spirit and ya'll just started shittin left and right in the threads.
    "BenCHmaRkS DoNt MaTtEr iN ReAl WoRld uSe"
    Yeah, we know! Nobody ever said they did.
    Still it's fun to compare them every once a while.
    And if they're not important to you, Skip the damn thread!

And I don't get what mi phones being "crappy" has anything to do with benchmarks and comparisons.
    P.s. :- nobody asked you to use them in the first place.

This dude malidan might have an aggressive attitude but it's kinda justified seeing how butthurt you guys get when someone talks about xiaomi. (don't believe me? Read this thread again, slowly. See which side lost its shit first).

TLDR :- either be productive on the thread or just skip it.

8. ledsled
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

ledsled , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Matt80 is Infact, correct (for this thread anyway)

Oh Cmon man
    You started the name calling first with "an agent of xiaomi"
    And you were the first one to start rambling how xiaomi is "crap"

Praty_28 and Matt 80 like this.
  9. FaleshC
    KitKat Sep 2, 2018

FaleshC , Sep 2, 2018 :
    i believe its crap, its my own opinion i am not trying to convince people.
    i m not the one to start calling names. and i am not making threads just to make users feel about their devices.
    I don't have to justify anything to anyone who supports him.
    its already mess so don't make it worse.
    good luck.

10. ledsled
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

ledsled , Sep 2, 2018 :
    You say you're not the one to start calling names but yet, you were the first on this particular thread.
    Something along the lines of "agent of xiaomi"
    Go read

11. FaleshC
    KitKat Sep 2, 2018

FaleshC , Sep 2, 2018 :
    we had been having discussion far before this thread and it was this thread things got out of hand. now you go back and see who called names and who has been calling names from when. don't you read others comments about the very user?
    if you can't read old threads, please stay out it.

12. ledsled
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

ledsled , Sep 2, 2018 :
    You don't like his name calling so you go ahead and start doing the exact same thing? Doesn't resonate with me but i will say this :-

Fair enough.

Praty_28 likes this.
  13. sarus_b
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2018

sarus_b , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Well he doesn't own a oneplus 6,then why is he in forums.. Most of these posts are shaming, degrading and calling oneplus devices defective. How can he know about device if he never uses one in daily life.

It's simple, if you don't own a oneplus device why waste your time here. But this guy goes on lengths and makes a huge posts every now and then bashing other's opinion. I won't be able to find someone who has so much free time or has no other work to do.

Secondly, most of his views are flawed and lack source and ends up contradicting himself. He called oneplus which manufacturers defective phones meanwhile various sources say its apple and Samsung. (i posted it few posts above)

FaleshC likes this.
  14. LilLewis
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

LilLewis , Sep 2, 2018 :
    *rips.juul* WOOOOOAAAAAHHH THIS IS SO COOOOOL!
    dude who actually cares

15. ledsled
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

ledsled , Sep 2, 2018 :
    I don't know the history. But in this thread the dude's not really the bad guy.

Who's in your profile pic?
    I need the name for research purposes

16. sarus_b
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2018

sarus_b , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Some random chick from ig.. It was saved couple of years ago.. Sorry but i dont remember her name now

17. ledsled
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

ledsled , Sep 2, 2018 :
    That's cool

18. 222onetwo
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2018

222onetwo , Sep 2, 2018 :
    that the point that u r the cheap product of Xiaomi and thats why u hate OP for being the king ,,,,,,,, there is a phrase that when lions walk dogs bark and also when elephant walk dogs bark ,,,,,,, and u r a dog thats why u r barking and we r the king ,,,,,,,i never see any OP user going on other phones forums and praising their OP phone because we don't need that ,,,,,,,its u rustic poor who cries on every phones forum about Xiaomi,,,,,,, if u think Xiaomi phones r good then shut ur mouth and let ur company do the work by producing good phones ,,,,,,,we don't cry like u on other forums,,,,,,even pixel phone users don't do it nor apple users and nor Samsung users do it but u look like a cry baby and ya it is expected from users like u ha ha ha

Herbert_Lagos likes this.
  19. Chetahh
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2018

Chetahh , Sep 2, 2018 :
    Mi8 Killer ?

Just i installed hydrogen OS on my Oneplus 6.. 6/64Gb

Surprise!!!!

1535889521433.jpg

1535889521478.jpg

1535889521501.jpg

1535889521528.jpg

20. ilovesoneplus