Mic muting and speaker switching during call

1. ronek
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

2. cpvant
    Cupcake May 17, 2016

cpvant , May 17, 2016 :
    Same issue here. I upgraded my wife's phone from a One to a Two as the camera of the Two is substantially better (of which she complained on the One about), but I now get complaints because of this spontaneous mic and speaker muting. I am therefore desperate for a fix as this will substantially improve my relationship. The WAF of the Two is dropping by the day........

3. xavier.a
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

4. imad_marie
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2016

imad_marie , Aug 22, 2016 :
    One possible solution is to install a Caller ID App that will replace OPO caller screen. This way the mute button position will be changed.
    The problem is that I tried many caller apps and all of them had other problems: crashes, problematic keypads...

5. wibjer
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2016

wibjer , Sep 19, 2016 :
    I have The same problem! Dose anyone have any idé how to solve it?

6. hcouts
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2016

hcouts , Sep 23, 2016 :
    Same problem here. I contacted the support team via website and was promised a remote session with a tech engineer who would upgrade my phone and sort the problem out. A meeting was set up at 7pm Eastern time (Midnight for me) I waited up for hours but no one contacted me. I emailed to complain the next day and ever since they have ignored every one of my several emails I have sent. They have totally blanked me.
    Their support team seemed so nice and ready and willing to help saying..."don't worry, we will not stop until we have sorted out your problem" and then.....DEAD-NOTHING!
    I am so frustrated by this problem that I cannot hold a decent conversation for my business as it keeps cutting off my microphone.
    I requested a refund or replacement....BLANKED
    I begged for help....NOTHING
    I am seriously considering contacting Trading Standards agency which will investigate them, as this is a serious matter.

Shame, I really liked this phone and thought highly of this company, but now.....well.....you tell me.