Microphone issue via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Alvinantoz
    Honeycomb Dec 11, 2020

Alvinantoz , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 11, 2020 :
    I am facing an issue with OnePlus 7pro microphone. When ever I try to record a voice even in silence there is a static voice automatically recording also external voice is very low in the record. Can't make a WhatsApp voice message. If I need to attend a call I have to put it on loudspeaker otherwise the people can't clearly hear my voice always disturbed by a static noice. I had this same issue earlier but it gone automatically after the next day and started working fine. But this it's been 2 days and still the problem exists.
    I thought it's the problem with internal mic so I used an external bluetooth earphone but the problem not solved. Even speaking through earphone mic the voice recording are not clear. That's really a confusing thing. I also found some other users have the same issue. Hope OnePlus able bring their attention to this problem

2. akks
    KitKat Dec 12, 2020

akks , Dec 12, 2020 :
    Try hard reset. If still the problem is persisting, it should be an hardware issue, you must take it to the nearest Service centre. If your device is under warranty, you can claim it mostly.

3. Alvinantoz
    Honeycomb Dec 14, 2020

4. Alvinantoz
    Honeycomb Dec 18, 2020