1. Tenablebard
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2015

Tenablebard , Oct 2, 2015 :
    Good thoughts here for a good outcome:)

mb67 and k2natural like this.
  2. jgarcia1237
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2015

jgarcia1237 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I have an invite for the earliest member that replies (veteran, or active . ...please) am not talking about the reservation list. I will give you 5 min. to reply.....please reply only of your gonna by now

Tenablebard, jhipo and jnelson35 like this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Oct 3, 2015

Tenablebard and mackaveli like this.
  4. jnelson35
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

jnelson35 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Just watched a bunch of Google event vids and I'm liking the Nexus 6P. I'm leaning but haven't tipped over quite yet. My wife is digging the BlackBerry Priv cause she used to be a BlackBerry fangirl lol.

5. mackaveli
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2015

jnelson35 and Tenablebard like this.
  6. mackaveli
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2015

mackaveli , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Anyone else notice oneplus bundle deals have gone up in price within the last 2 days?:(
    They're not playing nice.:confused: especially for the ones who haven't gotten invites....just saying. I don't think they are purposely trying to shrug people off but I do believe they are not doing anything to help themselves with their onetime loyal customers. People have been faithful to the oneplus but feel left out and abandoned by oneplus for the oneplus 2. It would make sense to have your loyal supporters who have supported you in the beginning to receive their invites before 1/2 million or more people who have just jumped on the bus get theirs. If the product is supported by word of mouth then I'm sure they are bad mouthed by once loyal supporters due to the current rollout or lack there of. Sorry, just had to support my fellow thread mates and voice a few of my opinions.
    I'm done now, thanks for listening:D I now send you back to your local programming !!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

7. jnelson35
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

jnelson35 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Go for it! It caught me off guard completely. I visited "tmonews.com", a site I haven't been to in forever and was surprised to see all the stuff I had been missing out on. This forum has been receiving all my attention since I bought the Oneplus and I completely forgot about life outside of it. I can't believe I let myself slip on the tech side of things, I became one dimensional.

8. bpowell73703
    Froyo Oct 3, 2015

bpowell73703 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Got my Oneplus2-thanks again for the invite.
    So far I am quite happy with it. It does band 12 for T-M0bile in my area. That was the only complaint I had with the Onplus1 -no LTE for me-solved now, and I can have both my lines on one phone.
    I haven't received any invites to share yet. I will share them as soon as I get them.

Tenablebard and mackaveli like this.
  9. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 4, 2015

10. jnelson35
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2015

mackaveli likes this.
  11. mackaveli
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 4, 2015

mackaveli , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Hope everything is alright?

Tenablebard and jnelson35 like this.
  12. Tenablebard
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2015

Tenablebard , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Take care of yourself and thanks for all the good info.:)

jnelson35 likes this.
  13. ostevenson
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2015

jhipo and jnelson35 like this.
  14. mackaveli
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2015

mackaveli , Oct 5, 2015 :
    Just no movement on the invite front and people just not into typing i guess?

ostevenson, jhipo and jnelson35 like this.
  15. k2natural
    Froyo Oct 5, 2015

k2natural , Oct 5, 2015 :
    I have only been lurking haha

16. santoslopez
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2015

17. willjdevans
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2015

18. jnelson35
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2015

jnelson35 , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I tried to spark up a convo about new technology but no one really bit on it lol. Also talked about commissioning and it kind of fizzled out lol. Guess we can always talk about football, that never gets old.

ostevenson and mackaveli like this.
  19. jhipo
    Donut Oct 6, 2015

jhipo , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I have only seen a couple of people from the list. Most disappeared. I'm still waiting on shareable invites to share.

20. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2015

mb67 , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Sorry,

Going through some family stuff so I won't be around as much as I used to be.