Military/ Veterans community

1. barton261
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

barton261 , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Sorry I haven't heard back from the CW2 I work with.. I haven't caught him at work and ok not all for hanging out to wait on him after a 12 hr mid.

2. barton261
    Froyo Oct 6, 2015

barton261 , Oct 6, 2015 :
    My wife's OP2 did the same thing. I uninstalled fb rebooted and it apparently reinstalled itself because it was in the app drawer after the reboot, but it worked. currently she has been having an issue with the new features in Snapchat working. my OPO works flawless first try but for whatever reason her OP2 doesn't work at all. she's on the current version of the app.... all these problems started after the oxygen update

3. ostevenson
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2015

ostevenson , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Sorry to hear that. We are here if you need to vent.

jnelson35 and Tenablebard like this.
  4. ostevenson
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2015

ostevenson , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Have you checked your scores? I know they need WO with CCNA certifications.

5. Tenablebard
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2015

mackaveli and ostevenson like this.
  6. ostevenson
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2015

mackaveli and Tenablebard like this.
  7. jnelson35
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2015

jnelson35 , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Oh no that wasn't directed at you. Our commissioning convo was open to anyone that wanted to chime in but no one else did lol.

ostevenson likes this.
  8. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2015

mb67 , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Real quick-

I got the OPO Dock today. Of course it's too late since I already sold my OPO, but I've got the OP2 so I had to do some filing of the channel for the cable to get it to fit. Here's the result:

[​IMG]

9. mackaveli
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2015

mackaveli , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Where did you get the dock from?

Tenablebard, mb67 and jnelson35 like this.
  10. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2015

jhipo, Tenablebard and mackaveli like this.
  11. Tenablebard
    Jelly Bean Oct 9, 2015

12. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2015

mb67 , Oct 9, 2015 :
    I think that OnePlus has kind of screwed up and needs to go into damage control. :p

ostevenson, Tenablebard and mackaveli like this.
  13. mackaveli

mackaveli , Oct 9, 2015 :
    My my my.....how far we have fallen? I hope they have learned from the past? This too can shut down their servers.

ostevenson, jnelson35 and Tenablebard like this.
  14. Tenablebard
    Jelly Bean Oct 9, 2015

Tenablebard , Oct 9, 2015 :
    It's pretty clear their strategy is no better than their customer service. Opening up sales for an hour only will certainly stress their servers and probably contribute to further discord. If they wanted to gauge the desire for the OPT why not increase invites to those on the reservation list and see the response. (Or perhaps they already have) In the end I hope they can learn from this episode.

ostevenson and mackaveli like this.
  15. barton261
    Froyo Oct 9, 2015

barton261 , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Anyone else having issues with their OP2? My wife was having (still having) the facebook issue where it immediately force closes when opening the app. Originally I deleted the app and rebooted the phone and FB had reinstalled itself, but it worked. Now the issue is back and I cant figure out how to fix it. Also the new lens feature on Snapchat does not work. My last problem (well my wife's) is she says all her pictures turn out blurry unless she literally holds her breathe while taking a photo. I would think with OIS and Laser auto focus we wouldn't be seeing these issues.

Long story short my wife had an iPhone 6 but decided to give Android a shot, she had the Note 4 which was plagued with its own problems. Now the OP2 is giving her multiple issues. So my wife bless her heart came home with a 64GB iPhone 6S Plus last night plucked from the shelf at our local Apple Store. She came home handed me her OP2 and said and I quote "f**k android" lol

Now on one hand I was kind of happy since I ordered the phone for myself in the first place and on the other hand the light bulb turned on that my wife just added a grand of debt to my credit card.

Does anyone know if these OP2 issues have a fix or if they are happening to other people? I don't really want to deal with it since my OPO is dialed in on RR and no issues to date so if its going to be an ongoing issue I think Im going to just sell it, and recoup some credit from the iPhone purchase.

ostevenson and Tenablebard like this.
  16. mackaveli

mackaveli , Oct 9, 2015 :
    From what I'm reading, FB is an issue with all OP2. Hopefully someone will get with the program and fix it. Must of happened with the last update or just the OS that came preloaded on the OP2. Dunno but RR is running like achamp on the OPO! ;) sorry bout your new debt.:( sad to see that OP couldn't come thru for ya and ran your wife back the the fruit pond:cool:

17. mackaveli

Tenablebard likes this.
  18. mb67

mb67 , Oct 9, 2015 :
    I don't use the FB app anymore. I stopped before I got my OP2, and to access FB I go through Chrome Browser. I've not had any issues with app usage otherwise.

mackaveli and Tenablebard like this.
  19. barton261
    Froyo Oct 10, 2015

barton261 , Oct 10, 2015 :
    My wife had a similar issue with the FB app on her Note 4.. while it wasn't nearly as bad as the OP2 it crashed 4 or 5 times a day. The OP2 its not even usable. She was using the mobile site for the past couple of days before she ultimately decided that the phone should "just work" as she cleverly made an Apple reference.

Tenablebard and mb67 like this.
  20. jhipo
    Donut Oct 10, 2015

jhipo , Oct 10, 2015 :
    The FB app updated overnight about a week ago and boom! I'm having the same issue on OP2. My wife on the other hand is having issues with Maps on OPO. I think it was an update that started it too.