Military/ Veterans community

1. mackaveli Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 16, 2016

mackaveli, Nov 16, 2016 :
    Mine is great still but the wife's is struggling. I don't think she wants another OP? I'm looking at the 3T but don't know.

johnnymartz3 likes this.
  2. Tenablebard Jelly Bean Nov 24, 2016

mackaveli likes this.
  3. mackaveli Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2016

mackaveli, Dec 11, 2016 :
    Well it's getting close to that time again, so.... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! Be safe and have a great remainder of the year with family and friends!

Tenablebard and SimonRam like this.
  4. Tenablebard Jelly Bean Dec 13, 2016

Tenablebard, Dec 13, 2016 :
    Best Wishes for a great Christmas and New Year to you and the family and to all those both home and abroad.

johnnymartz3 likes this.
  5. mb67 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2016

johnnymartz3 and Tenablebard like this.
  6. F_Dominick_Holmes_ZPPN Cupcake Dec 18, 2016

7. johnnymartz3 Jelly Bean Dec 29, 2016

johnnymartz3, Dec 29, 2016 :
    A little late and and a little early lol, but Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of y'all

Tenablebard likes this.
  8. jnelson35 Gingerbread Jan 1, 2017

jnelson35, Jan 1, 2017 :
    Happy New Year!! This guy is still lurking. Thinking about getting the 3T for my wife as her OPO is on its last legs, dang phone won't even hold a charge for real. I jumped ship a while back for the Nexus 6P but she hung in there lol. Glad to see the OGs of the thread are still around!

9. johnnymartz3 Jelly Bean Jan 21, 2017

johnnymartz3, Jan 21, 2017 :
    Hey guys. Just got the nougut update for my OnePlus 3. Anyone else get it yet? I've only just downloaded it, but I'm already liking the change. Especially that you can go into settings and turn on vibration when the alert slider is on silent

10. devon28 Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2017

11. johnnymartz3 Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2017

johnnymartz3, Jan 27, 2017 :
    Yep, although I only check in occasionally, probably only like 2-3 times a month

mackaveli, devon28 and Tenablebard like this.
  12. mackaveli Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 14, 2017

mackaveli, Feb 14, 2017 :
    Still have my OPO running RR rom but thinking about trying something new. Only thing is that I'm scared none of them offer any better battery life and reliability. Any thoughts?

Tenablebard likes this.
  13. mackaveli Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 18, 2017

14. tacutu Froyo Feb 18, 2017

15. Tenablebard Jelly Bean May 27, 2017

16. Trilochan@86 Froyo May 27, 2017

johnnymartz3 likes this.
  17. johnnymartz3 Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2017

johnnymartz3, Jul 6, 2017 :
    Anyone have thoughts on the OnePlus 5? I'm thinking I'm gonna wait for the Google pixel 2 myself.

Tenablebard likes this.
  18. Tenablebard Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2017

Tenablebard, Jul 6, 2017 :
    I'm disappointed in OnePlus CS and their inability to keep their promises in regards to updating their previous phones. That said, my Oneplus one still works as well today as it did the first day. Great phone. The 5 while it has good reviews, has some issues especially with the camera. While not interested In this version, I'll wait to see what's next. Meanwhile I'll stick with my Pixel, big bezels and all.

johnnymartz3 likes this.
  19. johnnymartz3 Jelly Bean Jul 13, 2017

johnnymartz3, Jul 13, 2017 :
    I'm with you on that. I need a new phone asap as i recently crushed my op3 (sad story lol, I managed to get it pinned right against the camera lense abt 2 weeks ago) I want to buy the one plus 5 but over the past 2-3 years I've gotten tired of the small bugs and problems that never seem to get completely fixed with the OnePlus line. I'm strongly considering the pixel. What's your opinion on it @Tenablebard is the pixel still worth it, or should I wait until the pixel 2, which I hear is coming faily soon

Tenablebard likes this.
  20. Tenablebard Jelly Bean Jul 13, 2017

Tenablebard, Jul 13, 2017 :
    I was curious about the Pixel so I preordered it last year as an experiment. I didn't get the XL because I have a problem holding on to things. Like the bigger phone but for me smaller is better. I haven't had any issues at all with it and have left it stock. (My Oneplus one was rooted running RR)
    Pros:
    Fast
    Updates are quick...looking forward to Android O
    Camera is EXCELLENT...no camera bump
    Cons:
    BEZELS too big.
    I was pleasantly surprised to see it was well built though not pretty. Mine is in a clear case with a glass screen protector and has survived several drops without damage. Other things like location of the fingerprint sensor is a matter of personal preference. I am hoping the Pixel two will be even better. Have to wait I til October.