Minimal Home Screen via OnePlus Nord

1. iamronithomas
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

iamronithomas , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Hey Community, I hope all are doing excellent!!

So like the past few years I badly wanted to get hold of an OP device back then I wasn't a tech geek or anything but all the buzz and hype created about OP launch and operations and versatility got me crazy about getting hands-on with the device.

I recently got a Nord just fine-tuning, customizing everything to keep it minimal was what I am looking for. Thankfully the Oxygen OS already minimal and also G-apps to make it an overwhelming experience.
    1601484919933.jpg
    I was in search of an amazing wallpaper that would be vibrant, minimal, abstract, and also something which will leverage the AMOLED display so that I can have a better experience once I unlock the device. So I came across this wallpaper "Life in a Cube". I loved this at first glance. Also leaves enough room for the clock and weather making it stand out, well lit, and easily distinguished from the background.

I must say the red punch which OP adds to all the 1 in the clock is just on point it makes the screen more intuitive. Also placed G-bar alongside the clock in case if I have to search for some info I can do it right away.

P.S if you need the same wallpaper let me know I'll add a link in the post, and share your home screen too. let's keep it minimal 🤪

mauel13668 likes this.
  2. dikoscilator
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020

D1540849063343 likes this.