Mint Mobile Visual Voicemail via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. marco.colaizzi
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

marco.colaizzi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Did anybody figure out how to enable the visual voicemail with mint mobile?
    The only way I can listen to my voicemail is by calling but the notifications appear in the dialer app.

2. yliu818
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2019

3. OldFlyer
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2020

OldFlyer , Apr 20, 2020 :
    I'm on Ting using T-Mobile network. Visual VM does not work on my 7T, but is working fine on wife's Nokia unlocked phone.

4. Secondbushome
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2020

5. Crashinator
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

6. pgrey
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2020

pgrey , May 23, 2020 :
    Same problem, recently moved to TMo.
    Two OP7's on our plan, and a Pixel 3a. The 3a works fine, the OP7's do not.
    The OP7's don't work with the TMo VVM app, either, so it sure *seems* like it's something server/provisioning-side, since all the voice->text work would be on their side...

I've been through two tiers of techs, at TMo, so far, tons of stupid "reboot, phone-cache-clear, app-cache-clear, ...".
    They did say they sent a test-provision, but really no one seems to be able to actually trace/debug stuff, you'd think they'd have some basic tracing tools (I say this as someone who'd worked for quite some years, in s/w dev).

I've disabled/enabled WiFi calling (per the comment above), across a couple of uninstall/reinstall of the TMo VVM app, forced APN re-provisioning, etc.

I await a call back, on Monday, but I really don't think they're going to have any answer.
    It's a bit bizarre, I bet they'll say I can't expect consistency with the TMo-VVM app, without a T-Mobile branded device, hmm (it makes no sense, from a s/w abstraction side anyway) ;-]

Logging is next, I suppose, if their support just throws up their hands...

Last edited: May 23, 2020