Missed calls due to no sound or vibration

1. Flamehell
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2016

Flamehell , Jul 11, 2016 :
    After the update,i still have this bug....sometime i m losing a phonecall because there is no sound or vibration.....any fix for that?Tnx guys....

2. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Apparently this is because you had DND setup on your old phone that got imported into this, but no support to change it. The temporary fix is to move the slider up and down once everyday.

3. Flamehell
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2016

One every reboot?From up and down right?Tnx mate :)

4. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

Umm, no, as I understand it, one every day! Again, I do not have this, so cannot speak from experience. BUT, what I've read so far suggests that the phone goes into silent as per the DND rules, probably in the night, and then fails to get out of it in the morning. So you have to use the alert slider to go to silent and return, to manually get it back into All Notifications mode. If you had your DND set up with even more triggers, the basic idea is whenever it was meant to go to silent, you have to use the slider to reset to All.

5. Flamehell
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2016

Tnx for that....the only problem is that i had this issue today at 4pm,not in the night.....so i don t understand......

6. wibblemonster
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2016

wibblemonster , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Widely reported bug and not just isolated to previous DND settings on another phone. If the slider is moved to silent the phone fails to turn notification and ringtone sounds back on when the slider is moved back to 'all notifications'.

7. Flamehell
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2016

So there is no fix for that mate?Tnx

8. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

Well, first step is to see if this works for you, whether 4pm or 4am :) If it works, thank the stars and THEN work on figuring out what the triggers are.

Hmm, I didn't see anywhere that this happens even with just the slider. I tried on mine just now, seems fine. Weird!

9. pathologo
    Froyo Jul 11, 2016

pathologo , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Just to add... And very sporadically notifications are working.

10. lipe123
    Froyo Jul 11, 2016

lipe123 , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Just tested my suspicion on this,
    Move the priority slider really quick to silent and then quick to normal and your ringer volume stays muted. (You can confirm in the volume panel the bell icon will have a line through it still)
    Manually adjust the volume to get it working, then move the slider slowly to silent and slowly to normal and volume is ok.

Karthik Raghavan likes this.
  11. wibblemonster
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2016

wibblemonster , Jul 11, 2016 :
    I can also confirm this. Moving the slider too quickly results in the phone not coming out of silent mode resulting in loss of ring and notificatio tones.

12. enwulff
    Eclair Jul 12, 2016

enwulff , Jul 12, 2016 :
    to fix this go to settings, then alert slider, then priority settings, then set calls to from anyone, also do the same for messages.

13. innerglow
    Donut Jul 12, 2016

innerglow , Jul 12, 2016 :
    Same issue and updating to 3.2.1 didn't fix it.
    First I set up the phone with imported old phone settings from Google and found silent mode goes on automatically and sometimes stuck there. The I unlocked bootloader which wiped everything , install twrp and root. Set up the phone without importing any settings. The problem still exists, but only happens randomly once or twice a day. Still super annoying.

Zielony00 likes this.
  14. billouparis
    Donut Jul 12, 2016

15. phcahill
    Froyo Jul 12, 2016

phcahill , Jul 12, 2016 :
    This is affecting me far worse than the doze bug. At the moment I do not trust this phone for calls and SMS.
    I have to wake up and enable my phone to ring every morning. I hope no one out there misses an emergency call before they wake up due to this bug.

16. LoveIsAllAroundTheWorld
    Eclair Jul 25, 2016

LoveIsAllAroundTheWorld , Jul 25, 2016 :
    I have the same question with you. I come to this website to seeking for any help. The funny thing is that Oneplus website wrote "I'm here to help", but I found no one here. I can do only post and wait for any answer from kind community.

17. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jul 25, 2016