Missed calls every Single day

1. sdesai264
    Eclair Jun 9, 2018

sdesai264 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    It's been 2 weeks since lodging complaint across various mediums about call drops on one plus 6...Still every single day I have 5 to 6 missed calls ...since I have paid extra money for missed call alert....

Any idea when the next software upgrade is releasing which will take care of these issues....the basic function of receiving a phone call also seems to be difficult in one plus 6 at the moment

novikov_a likes this.
  2. izzykasha
    Lollipop Jun 9, 2018

izzykasha , Jun 9, 2018 :
    it's out now, read the threads in the oneplus 6 section, read the stickied top threads and you will see update out and how to get it

3. athaarv
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2018

athaarv , Jun 9, 2018 :
    You've paid extra for missed call alert? Tf does that mean?

I would suggest backing up everything and performing a factory reset

manuel19 likes this.
  4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jun 9, 2018

Gav_W86 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    the only medium that counts is reporting it directly to https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

manuel19 and Nick 59 like this.
  5. sdesai264
    Eclair Jun 9, 2018

it means there is a service for giving missed call alerts..I have subscribed to that .... and only after subscribing to the service I got to know that there are many missed calls throught out the day ..

6. chistery
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

chistery , Jun 9, 2018 :
    so it may have been happening for ages and you just didn't know?

manuel19 likes this.
  7. Prash05
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

Prash05 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    I had a issue of caller unable to hear me ,my first set as well as the replacement had this issue ,after Amazon technical staff tested it remotely said I had hardware issue ,pick up schedule for tomorrow getting a refund ,on my second set fast charge was also not working so feel there is serious issue with one plus 6 quality control..had s 8 plus earlier thinking of buying s9 plus 256gb after the refund..

8. sdesai264
    Eclair Jun 9, 2018

nope that's not the case...before this was using s8+ ... when the network is full then also it says phone is not reachable... post that I subscribe for the missed call notification... every single day I get at least 5 or 6 missed calls notification even when the network is full... secondly we have two devices of oneplus 6 both facing the same issues... when the same SIM is inserted in oneplus 5 there are no issues... this simply proves software of oneplus 6 is buggy..

9. jasonarima
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2018