OxygenOS Missing features

1. TVasconcellos
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

TVasconcellos , Jun 2, 2018 :
    13) Add an audio recorder. Never witnessed a smartphone without it.
    Currently the app "Recorder" doesn't work, goes to settings for some reason.

Medxion007 likes this.
  2. Medxion007
    Donut Jun 6, 2018

Medxion007 , Jun 6, 2018 :
    I would like to have a option to use Smart Lock in the Gallery app. So let me explain: You made a picture of your dog and your mom asks to show it. They always look at the picture of the dog and after that they start swiping to your other pictures (inlcuding the pictures you get from whatsapp groups chats haha). So what i would like is when i open the gallery smart lock gives me access, when i show the picture of my dog to my mom she can't swipe (Picture locked). When i take back the oneplus 6 smartlock unlocks the gallery and i can start swiping to another picture of my cat and show it again to my mom.

3. BRAD FORD BOI
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2018

BRAD FORD BOI , Jun 6, 2018 :
    is someone else too facing the problem of slow and unsmooth boot animation during bootup? I mean it doesn't affect the phone in any way but I don't want it to be slow on my op6 otherwise lightning fast phone. If someone has found a solution, please share it

4. dheadrick
    Froyo Jun 6, 2018

dheadrick , Jun 6, 2018 :
    - A setting to prevent the screen from turning on when you connect a charge cable.
    - Split volumes for ringtone/notifications (as mentioned)
    - Long press home button for screenshot.
    - Ability to change LED color for dash charge
    - Ability to set do-not-disturb hours/quiet hours (added with latest upgrade - thanks)
    - Ability to remove clock from status bar

Also a gallery widget to allow adding a photo to the homescreen. There are so many shady apps in the google store that a native one would be nice.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018

5. SharmaPrakhar
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2018

6. Arthur_coudron
    Eclair Jun 7, 2018

7. vishnujayapal
    Eclair Jun 7, 2018

8. 007me
    Eclair Jun 23, 2018

007me , Jun 23, 2018 :
    16:9 is really missing. As most monitors and TV's are still on 16:9 it is just making sense to add this option. Shouldn't be so difficult.