Missing icons

1. madan77
    Froyo May 22, 2015

madan77 , May 22, 2015 :
    Hello,
    I am having quite a trouble with this oneplus one. I have been using this phone for about 9 month but never had this problem before. Every time I reboot my phone any themes, icons, wallpapers, widgets, gets deleted. I am rooted and running stock cynagenmod 12os with stock kernel. I have TWRP installed in case you are wondering. Wiped cache and system cache but still the problem persists. I don't want to factory reset my phone. If I have to I will install oxygen os which probably is far more stable than cynagenmod 12os.
    Any help would be appreciated

2. Alivethereality
    Jelly Bean May 22, 2015

Alivethereality , May 22, 2015 :
    no idea, never heard of that before
    unless you need to reboot your phone everyday i guess you have to flash another ROM
    can't seem to understand why would you need to reboot it at all...

3. madan77
    Froyo May 23, 2015

madan77 , May 23, 2015 :
    When
    Even when my phone shuts down and need to turn back again problem seems to persist

4. madan77
    Froyo May 23, 2015

5. Janmarie B.
    Gingerbread May 27, 2015

Janmarie B. , May 27, 2015 :
    @madan77
    I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your One and I appreciate the fact that you have already done necessary troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue. With this type of concern however, if the problem still persist, then we highly suggest to submit a ticket in our support page (https://oneplus.net/support/ticket/submit) for further assistance and please attach a video showing the problem.By providing the video, it will help us speed up the initial diagnostic processes. Thanks for your cooperation. Cheers.