[Submitted] mistake in grammar

1. Jesse Sloots
    Donut Aug 16, 2019

Jesse Sloots , Aug 16, 2019 :
    Title mistake in grammar
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 Stable 190801
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1102286
    Feature Needed Background Description Hi guys, I was scrolling through the settings and found this little type or grammar mistake. As a teacher this bothers me a little. I'm Dutch and this sentence is wrong: "Automatisch noodoproep maken >dor< snel te drukken op de aan/uit-knop". It should be "door" instead of "dor". Just wanted to let you know :) Thanks for making a great phone! loving the OnePlus 6 and can't wait to be able to buy the 7. keep up the good work. sincerely, Jesse Sloots
    Any other comments
    Hi guys,

I was scrolling through the settings and found this little type or grammar mistake. As a teacher this bothers me a little. I'm Dutch and this sentence is wrong: "Automatisch noodoproep maken >dor< snel te drukken op de aan/uit-knop".
    It should be "door" instead of "dor". Just wanted to let you know :) Thanks for making a great phone! loving the OnePlus 6 and can't wait to be able to buy the 7. keep up the good work.

sincerely,

Jesse Sloots

Attached Files:

2. M1601282573145
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2020

M1601282573145 , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Excellent! That was really astonishing. I am so eager to hear the account of the elastic band. I figure it will be an incredible achievement to get essay writing services reviews and a sensible rate. We need to acknowledge the danger so as to accomplish something important.