Mixed Martial Arts and Muay Thai

1. sjijan Eclair Jan 21, 2015

2. EpicSwirly Lollipop Jan 21, 2015

Reivon Choccoli likes this.
  3. funmunke Marshmallow Jan 21, 2015

4. sjijan Eclair Jan 21, 2015

sjijan, Jan 21, 2015 :
    Not really what i had in mind... But I like the game.. Looks good :)

EpicSwirly likes this.
  5. sjijan Eclair Jan 21, 2015

sjijan, Jan 21, 2015 :
    when both are equally very well trained and conditioned... SIze does matter bro. obviously except in the movies .. lol

6. The Earl of Twatshire KitKat Jan 21, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire, Jan 21, 2015 :
    The fighting arts you say?

This reminds me of a incident that happened to me the other day, if you will allow me to elaborate.

There I was in the gentleman's club in downtown Twatshire. I was enjoying a little relaxation. I was smoking a wonderfully spiced tobacco in my pipe while reading the Daily Mail newspaper. I was just drifting into a wonderful sleep when suddenly there was a commotion from the outside of the club.

I wandered out of the club to find a woman in distress, some thug had stolen her handbag.

"No worry my good lady, I shall return your no doubt stylish handbag, which way did the felon flee?" I asked. The good lady pointed in the direction of a dark and foreboding alley way. I instantly left in pursuit of the criminal.

I entered the alleyway and was greeted by a most odd sight. The criminal was lying on the floor unconscious. The hand bag was lying next to him so I reached down and picked it up. As I did a man followed me into the alley.

"Put that bag down mate" a voice yelled behind me. I turned to find a rather large tattooed man behind me. "People like you make me sick, stealing hand bags from defenseless women" he added.

"My good man, you misunderstand this entire situation, I was trying to recover this handbag for the young lady in the street, I found it..."

"Shut it and hand it over tubby" the man said.

"Tubby?!" I replied, angered by the young gentleman's insult.

"Yeah, tubby, now hand it over, before I take it" at this point the young man dropped into some weird fighting stance. "Don't make me use my capoeira moves on your fat ***" he said, as he began to dance.

"Listen here, I'm starting, to loose my temper my good man" I protested, annoyed at the hubris of this young upstart.

"I'm going to mess you up grandpa" he yelled, rushing towards me. I dropped into my own Twatshire style martial art stance. Both feet square at the shoulders, left shoulder dipped, shotgun pointed forwards.

The look on the young gentleman's face changed from arrogance to surprise as the buckshot lovingly caressed his chest. He feel backwards, a look of shock on his face.

"HiYAH!" I exclaimed.

"How....." he asked as the life began to ebb from him.

"Because my good man, shotgun beats martial arts" I replied as I walked over him and returned the handbag to the young lady, who was very grateful.

So grateful in fact that I enjoyed her company that very night at my country manor.

Splendid.

7. sjijan Eclair Jan 22, 2015

sjijan, Jan 22, 2015 :
    Lol.. Nice story young man... and I love the way you elaborated with much expression. Honestly I wasnt bored reading till the end... You have talent.. Maybe you are a writer. and if not.. Maybe you should take it up as your career. Cheers ....

Btw as a cage fighter ... Martial arts should only be used for self defense or as a sport.. if outside, just walk away.

Have a good day champ!

The Earl of Twatshire likes this.
  8. The Earl of Twatshire KitKat Jan 22, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire, Jan 22, 2015 :
    Thank you for your kind words my good man.

Indeed.

sjijan likes this.
  9. Dhawal Dwivedi Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

Dhawal Dwivedi, Jul 19, 2019 :
    Wrestling and Bjj are the best combo
    Ya I know those who don't know a shit about mma they would say it boring but let me remind everyone
    Henry Cejudo,Daniel Cormier,Kamura Usman,Khabib Nurmagomedov,Jon Jones are all wrestling and Bjj based fighters and another thing common among them is that they are all champs