MKBHD OP6

1. admorris Froyo Jun 7, 2018

admorris, Jun 7, 2018 :
    I've never said flagship one time...not once. I don't get caught up on YouTube or media terms...I go by real world usage. I'm not trying to convince you of anything...just sharing my vast mobile phone experience. and changing phones has nothing to do with not being happy with them...just has to do with having enough money to enjoy the latest and greatest.

vwite likes this.
  2. DonWuwn Eclair Jun 7, 2018

DonWuwn, Jun 7, 2018 :

Sadly I feel the same way you do. This is my first OP device and I feel like Im using a $2-300 phone. Camera, speaker, and display is average/below average. Op6 released at the perfect time when I was selling a bunch of phones.

The cult like mentality around here is something else. Its normal in any device specific forum but its on another level here. Excuse for everything.

Camera-Just bad hopefully improves with software.
    Screen-I dont need the battery killer qhd blah blah
    Speaker-Its good quality but
    Wireless Charging-Who uses that. Would be praising otherwise.

Sending special firmware for reviewers is something new to me. Assuming all companies do it but removing things and leaving tons of things out is crazy. Cant install firmware from stock recovery.

Battery life is the only thing Oneplus does better than others. But its stock android with a 1080p panel. Its just a placeholder until the next thing.

ilovesoneplus, malidan and vwite like this.
  3. malidan Marshmallow Jun 7, 2018

malidan, Jun 7, 2018 :
    Oh my bad, top end phones are flagships yes and you said.
    Is that not saying it's a flagship or are you saying the flagships are midranged phones.

Every new device the same of nonsence from a supposed none fan, yeah:rolleyes:

What reviews are you watching that the OP6 won camera tests? I haven't heard anyone say the OP won, I hear them say improved and what can it beat when it has focus hunting, can't pan smoothly in video and has auto focus issues as demonstrated several times on YouTube didn't you see them.:D
    There are people complaining of bugs, the is camera is crap, receptions problems and already returning devices and reckon it's better than the list you quoted which included the Pixel2 and a S9? Ok.:confused:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018

ilovesoneplus likes this.