MM by Q1? It's Q3 tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pure.by
    Gingerbread May 30, 2016

pure.by , May 30, 2016 :
    We were promised Marshmallow by the end of March.
    Tomorrow is june. Still no sign of Marshmallow.

I understand that any development process can come across hurdles and get delayed. I don't care about that. The fact is, I am happy with the way my phone is now and I don't even really care for Marshmallow. But I do care for being treated like a fool after I have given this company 500€ of my blood-sweat-and-tears-earned-money.

Where is the official OP statement (starting with an apology) with reasons they didn't live up to their promise?

2. Sean Cheah
    Cupcake May 30, 2016

Sean Cheah , May 30, 2016 :
    Agreed. Their inability to meet deadlines and standards in their software has been really frustrating.

3. KingFresh
    Gingerbread May 30, 2016

Wahoux likes this.
  4. sahil_starrh
    Honeycomb May 30, 2016

sahil_starrh , May 30, 2016 :
    Well the latest beta (3.0.1) is the last beta before the OTA and it is pretty stable for me. The OTA will be perfect and I can see it coming out in a few weeks! ONE STEP CLOSER!

5. Andre Nguyen
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2016

Andre Nguyen , May 30, 2016 :
    That's the thing that scares me a bit from buying this phone.. What if OP3 has bugs and won't have support to fix them or Android N getting it by Oct 2017!

6. jkb114
    Lollipop May 30, 2016

jkb114 , May 30, 2016 :
    Not another one :rolleyes:
    @Maximus Decimus Meridius @SoniaB Can we either merge this or close it?

7. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N May 30, 2016

8. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator May 30, 2016

SoniaB , May 30, 2016 :
    Hey @pure.by
    I understand the frustrations the community feels regarding the OTA not yet being available.
    You can continue your discussion in Carl's original thread
    or in Allen W's latest thread on the beta 3.0.1 - in this thread Allen also confirms that the OTA is due within the next few weeks.
    Closing this thread