[Submitted] Mobile and Wi-Fi data consumption

1. F_Castro_EICP
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2019

F_Castro_EICP , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Title Mobile and Wi-Fi data consumption
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 191007
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hi, When we go to: -Settings -Apps and notifications -Some app -Mobile data & wifi It only shows the amount spent (Total, foreground and background) when using mobile data, and not when using wi-fi. I know that we can go to Wi-Fi & Internet -> Data usage -> Wi-Fi data usage and choose the app from the list but both should be shown when going through the apps menu. For example: If i go through the apps menu, it says that the X app has used a total of 14.24MB/Foreground 13.97MB/Background 275kB. This was just mobile data. Then, if I go through the Wi-Fi & Internet and choose precisely the WiFi data usage, the result is a total of 1.27GB/Foreground 1.25GB/Background 14.82MB. You really could give us the option to see also the wifi data usage through the apps menu. Thanks
    Any other comments
    Hi,
    When we go to:

-Settings
    -Apps and notifications
    -Some app
    -Mobile data & wifi

It only shows the amount spent (Total, foreground and background) when using mobile data, and not when using wi-fi.
    I know that we can go to Wi-Fi & Internet -> Data usage -> Wi-Fi data usage and choose the app from the list but both should be shown when going through the apps menu.

For example: If i go through the apps menu, it says that the X app has used a total of 14.24MB/Foreground 13.97MB/Background 275kB. This was just mobile data.
    Then, if I go through the Wi-Fi & Internet and choose precisely the WiFi data usage, the result is a total of 1.27GB/Foreground 1.25GB/Background 14.82MB.

You really could give us the option to see also the wifi data usage through the apps menu.

Thanks