Mobile Data isn't working and Indian team doesn't support

1. S1572809719311
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

S1572809719311 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    I started out with the proper channel raising an issue that my device's (7 Pro) doesn't connect to the internet while on mobile data, only a 4G+ sign appears and then nothing works. It has been more than 4 months on this issue and the Indian Support team has done nothing but waste time. I want to raise this issue the that OnePlus has restricted channels of filing complaints and giving feedback, and when we try they don't reply for weeks. You can't even expect the senior management would show any courtesy or will. This community app rather plays a part in that loop, just gimmicky and promote new products launched. It is completely sluggish and inadequate when one tries to get the issue resolved here cuz half of team works on Google drive and other half only if they care reply here in the cornered messaging section. I have filled numerous complaints, have recordings of their people reacting like languid on the phone but believe me if any of your product gets an issue you are in for a roll and waste an awdul lot of time. Others having such pending issues, get along here. Complaint No. 200623001218.
    S1572809719311

2. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 29, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 29, 2020 :
    What have your tried to fix the issue already?

Usually when having data and connectivity issues it's related to APN settings. Since it's getting an active signal tho it doesn't seem like an issue on the phone side, but could be something on your carriers network. Did you contact them as well?

3. S1572809719311
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2020

S1572809719311 , Nov 11, 2020 :
    Sim co. was contacted, the issue isn't with the carrier. When I try to browse data, I am able to only through an app by XDA Dev - Kiwi Browser. and the internet somehow works.. but not on other apps. Not even regular news feed apps. It is some software problem as per the wordings of Oneplus person.