Network/Connectivity Mobile data switches off and / or doesnt alternate with wifi

1. StephenArmstrong
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

StephenArmstrong , Jun 4, 2020 :
    I find that randomly, my mobile data is switched off. I cant find a way to make it stay on. Can u help?

Also, I want wifi and mobile data to connect or disconnect depending on my being at my wifi source or out. Can this be made to work?

Mooredav likes this.
  2. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Reset your Network Adapters.

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth.

To ensure WiFi connects automatically when in range. In Settings, WiFi, WiFi preferences, make sure you set the options as in the image below.

1591307508731.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  3. Mooredav
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

Mooredav , Jun 4, 2020 :
    I think I have the same issue. Mobile network doesn't always connect when wifi disconnected. WiFi now also switching off randomly leaving me with no network connection. This has happened since 10.3.3 update.
    Resetting network connections does not fix

4. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Have you tried the settings above. As per the screenshot.

Artemus. likes this.
  5. Mooredav
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2020

Mooredav , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Yes, tried this for a while and it hasn't helped! Having to toggle data on/off and switch on flightmode on and off up to 10 times to get the data connection to start again. Sometimes I get an exclamation mark flash up for a second in the network indicator when trying this.

6. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Report the issue directly to OnePlus Developers as a Bug report.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support