script, Mar 25, 2019 :
    Yes, but was not selected

G_plusone likes this.
  3. G_plusone Lollipop Mar 25, 2019

script likes this.
  4. Ilisii Eclair Mar 25, 2019

Ilisii, Mar 25, 2019 :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/say-my-name.1012895/

Guys, here is my story - SAY MY NAME! Enjoy it & like it.

It's going to be a clumsy romantic comedy. The storyboard is pretty basic, as the deadline was close.

As you know, the humor is hard to be described but it can be showed in a little video - help me out to express what I think it's a nice & real feeling of intercultural love. AND to discover new skills.

All the best!

5. FrancescoTimothy92 Froyo Mar 27, 2019

6. Sergiodop92 Eclair Mar 27, 2019

Sergiodop92, Mar 27, 2019 :
    Hi everyone!! Thanks for taking time to review the Storyboards. I am Sergiodop92 from Spain, author of Duality:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/duality.1012441/

I am participating in this contest because it is a really good opportunity to learn more about film making and a chance to get my story to live. I am a computer scientist who also loves story telling and directing, but for now I have not had many opportunities to do it. This might be my first step into a completely new phase.

It aims to encouraging people to not overthink about possiblities and live their life happy and fighting for what they want, because at the end, the most important things will happen anyway, and things that seem hard, can have little importance. As the aim of a storyboard is to describe the shooting, and nothing artistical (plus, I am no artist :D ) I have done it keeping it simple and with the necessary indications.

I hope you like it!

7. X1552314745231 Gingerbread Mar 27, 2019

8. Pimentas Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

Pimentas, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Koda Mac, you completely changed the subject. You are clearly in with the organisation. It's not nice to create all this advertising fuss around a contest just to get people to sign up (like I did) and give that Italian instructor some professional momentum, and to make people get around PlusOne, but then provide so little information and seriousness in the process. This is all very shady and unethical, if not illegal.

9. Sergiodop92 Eclair Mar 29, 2019

Sergiodop92, Mar 29, 2019 :
    wow, all this because nobody told you you were not taken? I mean, I think an "If you are one of the winners you will receive an email" is pretty descriptive. You could have gotten the tip. They could not inform every single participant... Think about it.

It is a proper contest, the info is well put and those who passed have been informed of everything we have needed. Also, ethics play little role here.

10. I1554381385137 Cupcake Apr 4, 2019