[Mod J Invites] 30 invites up for grabs (64gb Sandstone Black)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vikramgopinath
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

vikramgopinath , Oct 5, 2014 :
    i did so earlier and will repeat it again..
    my name is vikram gopinath
    i live in austin, tx, usa
    i am a consultant and work in retail software implementation for various clients
    i want this phone to gift my dad who is in india and would love the fact that getting this phone is so rare

2. Roshan_Jay
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Roshan_Jay , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Hi Jevoly,
    I'm in the United States and I'm a student. I've been trying to get my hands on an invite for a while now, as this phone is amazing! Recently, I got more the reason to get the OPO as my HTC One (M7) was stolen. For $250-350, the OPO is a great deal and that is basically my budget for a phone and I need one badly. Me as a tech person, would be a great person to receive an invite as I would definitely spread the love! Thanks in advance, hope you can give me one.

3. sno_arts
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

sno_arts , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Hello my name is Matthew. I grew up in Utah and now I live in Portland. I like music and long boarding.

I broke my phone so I got used to having a old school flip phone. I like it plus smart phones are so expensive. paying 500 plus on something that will be replaceable the next year is just strange to me.

So when I saw the OPO I just knew it was what I wanted.

4. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Oct 5, 2014

5. thebeanogamer
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

thebeanogamer , Oct 5, 2014 :

Description: Massive Nerd

Reason: Need A New Phone And Would Very Much Like The Best!

6. saucy
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2014

saucy , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Free!!! I'll take all of them please! :p

Jevoly likes this.
  7. Kneadmorecowbell
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Kneadmorecowbell , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Hey, thanks for the opportunity to win an invite ... I've been trying to get my hands on an One plus One 64gb version. Let's see a bit about myself...

I was born in Africa then moved to the States and have lived there since. I can speak three languages (Yoruba, English, and Pidgin). I'm currently studying to become a Counselor so that I can work with troubled youth. I love working with computers and enjoy building them as a hobby. So why do I want this phone? I have always been an android adopter. I even remember back in 09 rocking my G1 and believing that one day it would become popular. I believe in the freedom of being able to customize your phone in the way you please ... something glaringly missing in other mobile OS' (I'm looking at you IOS). I think the One is the epitome of what many people in the Android community want in their phone. A solid phone, completely customizable, not loaded with bloatware (bloat-crap), and reasonably priced. The One is an amazing phone and I am in need of a phone at the moment. Thanks for the opportunity again.

8. Robot Renegade
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

9. Vauter
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Vauter , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I'm a student studying computer engineering and I am very interested in a phone that allows for openness and customizability because app development is one of my interests. I also am kinda broke (comes from being a student) and can't replace my broken phone with anything else since signing a contract would increase my phone plan by $40+ a month for a worse plan.

I'm from Canada.

10. seankhomizawsome
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

seankhomizawsome , Oct 5, 2014 :
    United states of America , want one because i like it and seems pretty cool also im asian, south east asian

11. ajayhp
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

ajayhp , Oct 5, 2014 :
    UK

I have a HTC HD2 (absolute legendary phone) (kitkat, tytung) and have been using cynagenmod for 3-4 years (ICS,JB, KITKAT).

I loved the HD2 due to it's customisability, and the OPO will give me just that, will also help with uni work

12. rraider
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

rraider , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I am a Software Developer in profession and love playing with my phone/customizations, running PAC rom right now, wish the bluetooth worked better but anyway, I need one for my wife as an anniversary gift. She's short and I honestly believe a note 4 will be too big for her.

13. Joey_all_the_way
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

14. peternorris90
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

peternorris90 , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I'm from ITALY!
    I am a design and innovation strategist
    Fresh from my Master degree and willing to try this new product!
    Pick Me! love

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014

15. reflexi0n
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

reflexi0n , Oct 6, 2014 :

Description: Gamer and mobile lover

Reason: Need a new phone because my old one just broke up the other night. I want OPO.

16. Dall333
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

Dall333 , Oct 6, 2014 :
    America
    Im a jailer
    and this phone is amazing the specs are great and affordable

17. vinann
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2014

Jevoly likes this.
  18. XyVr
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

XyVr , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I am from the United States.
    I Work in the IT field. I have two kids and their mother hates me. lol!
    I would love to get out from under the phone that I have now and am in desperate need of something better than the carrier I have.

19. defjamzz
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

20. sindby
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

sindby , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Hi, I'm from the United States. I recently got a job where I have to work away from home, however the camera on my old phone is broken. I would love to get a OPO so that I could Skype with my 8 month old daughter while I am away at work. I love the design of the OPO, and don't have a budget for the traditional flagship phones even if I wanted them. I really admire the mission of OPO and would like to promote the company by having a phone of my own!