Mod Team AMA - Submit your questions!

1. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Dec 20, 2018

Cheetosdust, Dec 20, 2018 :
    What @camohan forgot to mention is that the thread was the first of many :D:p

Dresa91 and BobbyV8_ like this.
  2. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Dec 20, 2018

camohan, Dec 20, 2018 :
    Hahaha no that was the first thread and lessons learned in short time. I did try to search that thread but could not see it (even tried google).

Dresa91 likes this.
  3. Gonzo01 Lollipop Dec 21, 2018

theshinybeast likes this.
  4. I1543649580722 Cupcake Dec 25, 2018

5. inderisme Cupcake Dec 31, 2018

6. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Dec 31, 2018

Cheetosdust, Dec 31, 2018 :
    Hello,

please know this isn't the correct thread to report, ask or suggest this. Thank you.

superplus and Kytharsis like this.
  7. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jan 9, 2019

superplus, Jan 9, 2019 :
    hmm lots of funny moments, though not many come to mind with all the pie-tastrophies of late :mad:
    for the moment I can only think of "say im shit", @pigmeej and @SoniaB will know what I'm talking about :p

1. Sure :p how about soon™ :rolleyes: careful what you ask for though, they might be huuuge boots to fill ;-p
    2. Best: meet-up <3 (only once, but here's hoping :p) Worst: new update/device/pieeeee announced or released :mad::mad:
    3. Haters :eek: why would they even come to an offline event? :D maybe to throw pie at Carl? ;-p
    4. The Never-ending thread, sadly gone...
    5. Bzzz bzz bzzz bzz bzzzzzzz!

Hmm yes, I'd say in at least 95 percent of the cases. Being in Starting Point, you will probably appreciate that, however infuriating these threads might be to the "established" forum users, most of these new users have no idea, so an understanding and detailed reply won't go amiss.

I swear I wasn't tagged in this before :rolleyes:
    not much of a cupcake person (the food of course :rolleyes:), pie kinda depends, savoury is better than sweet, generally speaking :cool: plsss never again ;_; no further android releases ever ;-p

GopalB., SoniaB and Cheetosdust like this.
  8. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jan 9, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jan 9, 2019 :
    Many thanks for the reply, cordial and classy as eve..

Okidoki. :cool:

Oh, so it's not only with colors you are always wrong?

[​IMG]
    :p

superplus likes this.
  9. N1547400313704 Cupcake Jan 14, 2019

N1547400313704, Jan 14, 2019 :
    Hello Mid Team, A newcomer to the forum with a query, hope it is not a stupid question as just getting used to phone. Seems to be a lot of users wanting a simple contact specific SIM for each phone number in Dual SIM.

Reading up on parallel apps, I can see only apps with social media apps allowed to be cloned.

Is there any reason the contacts app could not be coded so that it can be cloned. You could then name them SIM 1:and SIM 2.

It would then surely be possible to use these contacts lists to make calls from each particular SIM, or is this not feasible, after all it is a coding or software potential workaround

If wasted your time my apologies.

Kind Regards

Jimmer

New Member.

10. toastytoast1234 Lollipop Jan 15, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jan 15, 2019 :
    Yeah sorry about that, I'd just got my OPO and was very? eager to try out the zoom function wide angle lens.

Just out of idle curiosity, was it anyone hot?

11. theshinybeast Lollipop Jan 15, 2019

theshinybeast, Jan 15, 2019 :
    Tumescent at least.

Cheetosdust and toastytoast1234 like this.
  12. toastytoast1234 Lollipop Jan 15, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jan 15, 2019 :
    I'm sure I've said it before, but I estimate that 96.2% of my bans were at least borderline deserved. Not to say I agreed with them, but your house your rules and all that.

You just described my perfect woman, apart from @Sharinnn

13. BeingIncog Marshmallow Jan 15, 2019

superplus and Cheetosdust like this.
  14. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 16, 2019

SoniaB, Jan 16, 2019 :
    Unfortunately, no.[​IMG]

Cheetosdust likes this.
  15. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jan 16, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jan 16, 2019 :
    Is that lens flare on your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :eek::cool:

Kytharsis and toastytoast1234 like this.