Moderater

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlito941
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2014

Carlito941 , Dec 9, 2014 :
    funny how they want you to be active but there's moderators acting like jerks closing people's threads when they ask a simple question

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 9, 2014

dsmonteiro , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Answering to this thread and to this personal message you sent me:
    Just like society, this Forum has rules:

You created two unnecessary threads in just a few minutes. The first one I answered and closed it:

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/shipping-cost.203681/

The second I said it was a duplicate and directed you to the search query that would give you the desired answer:

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/shipping-estimate.203687/

Sorry if you couldn't be bothered to waste your precious time, using the search button.

Thread closed [wrong category, lack of meaningful content].

finaldentiny, Vinkel and wtfhsf like this.
  3. Carlito941
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2014

Your doing a great job and no you didn't answer my question you said their was no dutie custom fees and there was an estimate for shipping cost when you check out. Haha all this and you could have just typed 10-20 and then close the thread my question would be answered you would be doing your job and you would have been a nice guy not a di#k!

4. Carlito941
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2014

Funny theirs 1000s of people on here talking and you have been the only problem I have run into. Is this coincidence or could you have a stick stuck in your buttocks?

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 9, 2014

dsmonteiro , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Closing the thread for real this time. And issued another warning for improper behavior.

Carlito941 and Vinkel like this.