Mofi Protective Leather Flip Case

1. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

naamlozenaam , Oct 22, 2014 :
    I just received my black Mofi Protective Leather Case, and I was really happy and surprised it only took 2 weeks, I expected it to be longer because it said delivery time would be between 15-30 days, I live in the Netherlands btw (it comes shipped from China). It cost me $14.98 including shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a little spycam mode by folding the front cover to the back, the camera peeks through the speaker hole like this :eek:
    [​IMG]
    (Photo's made with my OnePlus One)

[​IMG]
    My opinion on it for now (after opening the package and putting the phone in it so about 10 minutes so far): It looks good, the flip case closes when you don't hold it, but not by magnet, it's because of the weight because there's a metal plate inside it, it feels very sturdy. The inside of the front is soft, so it can't scratch the phone's screen.

The case where you put your phone in is made of soft plastic, which is a very good thing in my opinion, that means it also doesn't scratch the phone because you can just slip your phone in it without using force, and can not crack like the official OnePlus One flip case which is made of hard plastic.
    The only downside is that it doesn't fit the phone perfectly: The top, bottom and the right side where the power button is do fit good, but the left side with the volume buttoms don't really fit. The case doesn't go over the sides of the screen, it just sits there against the sides and so the volume buttons are somewhat harder to press because a bit of the case is just hanging a bit above it, it isn't a big deal but it just doesn't fit perfectly (could be a problem with my case, maybe it's not with all of them, I don't know).
    I do miss the cutout for the notification led, if they made this it would be a perfect case.

I myself could'nt find any topics about this case, no pictures from people who got the case and no information about if it's any good, so I try to help other people who want a good flipcase, and I'll post these pictures for now. Later on I can tell you guys if it's any good because it needs some time to figure it out.

Any suggestions or questions, just tell me. If you want specific pictures, also just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014

superplus, ramesh.sk and gusuraman like this.
  2. Daniel Bray
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2014

Daniel Bray , Oct 22, 2014 :
    None of the pictures worked._.

3. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Oct 22, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  4. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

Damnn.. I see.. I will try to make it work, give me a moment.

5. Driver156
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2014

6. tdobranski

tdobranski , Oct 22, 2014 :
    [​IMG]

Hey Look. My pics still work. :)

7. rupsmans
    Eclair Oct 22, 2014

rupsmans , Oct 22, 2014 :
    Bij het invoeren van plaatjes kun je bij het maken het "plaatjes icoon" gebruiken uit de bovenstaande icoontjes. Daar kun je gewoon je link in zetten. Kijk anders naar je links of ze kloppen als je het al op deze manier gedaan hebt de eerste keer.

8. manosome
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2014

9. NLxRoyal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2014

10. atomic_man
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2014

atomic_man , Oct 22, 2014 :
    Does it have the smart wake function when you open the flap of the case? I also ordered one and it was advertised as having a smartwake

11. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

It does indeed wake up the screen when opening the flap ^^

atomic_man likes this.
  12. atomic_man
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2014

atomic_man , Oct 22, 2014 :
    Nice!

13. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

I'm uploading them on a different way at the moment haha. Ik heb de case pas net maar hij bevalt me aardig goed hoor. Behalve het feit dat ie er niet perfect in zit maar we zien later wel of dit problemen levert, moet niet al te veel problemen geven denk ik zo.

NLxRoyal likes this.
  14. NLxRoyal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2014

NLxRoyal , Oct 22, 2014 :
    Als die na een tijd nog bevalt, zou je hem kunnen aanraden op het forum zodat de anderen er ook van afweten! ;)

15. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

Sorry, my first post ever haha. But it works as intended now.

16. tdobranski

tdobranski , Oct 22, 2014 :
    See? You fixed it!

17. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

Grote faal bij m'n eerste post, ik had het inderdaad op die manier gedaan maar dan via Photobucket de verkeerde link gepakt haha. Nu werkt het wel met de goeie links.

rupsmans likes this.
  18. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

19. ramesh.sk

ramesh.sk , Oct 22, 2014 :
    what's the price...

20. naamlozenaam
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

$14.98 including shipping cost, bought from 0ppomart.

ramesh.sk likes this.