Mofu case for OnePlus

1. Tronde79
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

Tronde79 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    **Mofi** Not mofu....

Bought this for myselfe and my wife. Works great, good quality and cheap. 5$ on ebay.
    [​IMG]

Andril likes this.
  2. sandy_tiku
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

XGUESS and firemedic1343 like this.
  3. jisifus
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

jisifus , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Are you ******* serious?

4. sandy_tiku
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

stephenlotus likes this.
  5. rickneworleansla
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2014

rickneworleansla , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Nice. How long did it take to ship? I was looking at the Wopei flip leather case from oppo-mart. This may be another option. Does it offer good protection? Do you have any pictures of how it attaches?

6. jisifus
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

jisifus , Jul 31, 2014 :
    He already bought the case, read the post. Also, there are many places to buy invites, this isn't one of them.

7. blalasaadri
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

blalasaadri , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I've ordered one of those, though it hasn't arrived yet. I can tell you what that's like as soon as it's arrived. :)

rickneworleansla likes this.
  8. Tronde79
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

To Norway it took about a week to ship.
    Dont have any pictures of it with the phone.
    It fits the One well and offers good protection.
    No hard plastic frame inside, soft but firm rubber case.
    Only thing bothering med slightly is that the volume and power button is now a little harder to reach. Otherwise all cutouts fits perfectly.

rickneworleansla likes this.
  9. rickneworleansla

That would be great! I've narrowed it down to the one here and that one you bought. I ordered a cheap tpu case as a second but that one is taking forever to get here from China. It's been sitting in a Chicago sort facility for days. :confused:

10. MINE
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

MINE , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Does the mofi case have a tpu that cover everything inside and the that fake leather on the outside as a cover?

11. rickneworleansla

Thats pretty quick. I'm guessing it would be a bit slower coming over here to the states. It sounds nice. I've always used the leather cases on my phones and tablets. The ones I've had always seem to offer the best protection.

The leather cases for the oneplus seem a little more vulnerable though. I noticed there is nothing to hold the cover closed and they look a little thin. The one below looks exactly like my case on my old note and nexus 7. These offer serious protection. Notice the thick corners and thick padding on the case. I wish I could find one exactly like it for the opo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Something else I was wondering about. I've thought I read somewhere that the opo has a sensor to turn on or off with the opening or closing of a case. Is that true? My Nexus 7 case does it, I believe with a magnet. Anyone know?

12. Tronde79
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

There is no sensor as far as i know for when you open the lid on the case.
    Maybee in the menues? I have not checked. I use the double tap to open and close (dubble tap the very top of the screen to close for those who dont know)
    There is no tap to hold the lid closed but it stayes in place quite well.
    Also there is a stiff and hard plate inside the lid for extra protection.

13. blalasaadri
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

blalasaadri , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Mine is taking a long time too. Well, when I ordered it did say it would be 15 - 30 days and according to the tracking number they provided it's at least in the right country now. :D Hopefully it will arrive within the next couple of days.
    I didn't know that - thanks! :)

14. Iro LeRokh
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Iro LeRokh , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Well, in this thread they're saying the MakeMate does it. I just tried : with a magnet, I can wake and sleep my phone. But you need a strong one. (not too strong, don't kill your phone xD)

15. wmm
    KitKat Aug 1, 2014

wmm , Aug 1, 2014 :
    According to the official blurb on the OnePlus One flip cover, it does automatically turn the phone on and off when the cover is opened and closed.

16. rickneworleansla
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2014

17. I5core
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2014

18. Neth
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2014

19. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 23, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 23, 2014 :
    The auto wake/sleep works using a magnet in the cover. below the power butto the phone sense that magnet. No settings for that function.

20. Tronde79
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2014

Tronde79 , Sep 23, 2014 :
    I have the original flip case for the OnePlus now :) works great and looking good!
    Much better quality than the Mofi.
    Also the auto wake/sleep is quite handy.