Monochromatic mode in quick settings and automatic toggling

1. rolanbello
    Donut Feb 24, 2018

rolanbello , Feb 24, 2018 :
    Hi.

I've seen the argument of using monchromatic mode as a tool to combat cell phone addiction, take for example this video by Vox.

True or not I'd like to see a mode, inside Night mode or anywhere else where I can quickly access toggling Monochromatic mode for the entire OS, just like reading mode for any app. I'd like to see the featured added including an automatic toggling setting specific times or sunset just like Night mode.

In my case I'll use the features during working hours and the. at night I'll use Night mode because I use to read on my phone and I find it more appealing to use Night mode than the reading mode for this purpose.

Also it would be cool to have a way to set the reading mode for specific apps to toggle at specific ranges of time, and not just anytime I open the app.

So, done my request of the year

Hope you guys consider it.

Thanks.

2. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 24, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Feb 24, 2018 :
    Monochromatic mode is already present in Developer Options.

3. rolanbello
    Donut Feb 24, 2018

rolanbello , Feb 24, 2018 :
    Yes, I know, but I'm talking about a reading mode like function with automatic toggling based on time, which is not present in developer options.

I want to be able to set an automatic and time setting for it to toggle.

4. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 24, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Feb 24, 2018 :
    Fill this form out: https://goo.gl/forms/U0Ak6vq0H0zNJrTB2
    This is the beta form but you can use it to express what features you want to see in Oxygen OS going forward.

rolanbello likes this.
  5. rolanbello
    Donut Feb 24, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.