Month #4 as the OnePlus Student Ambassador via OnePlus Community App

1. Suparna_Mukherjee , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 29, 2020 :
    This month was a month loaded with work, exam and work and exam, again :")
    But at OnePlus, not a single day is any less eventful.
    Being the last working month of the year, the OnePlus India team came up with some crazy asset creation ideas and the execution just had to be bang on.
    Never had I ever imagined myself playing video games and finding it to be all the more fun each passing day! With the launch of #AKvsAK, a new netflix stream starring Anil Kapoor and Anurag Kashyap, OnePlus India came up with a video game asset of it's own. For me, it was something a little too different and surprisingly fun!
    Since the year is coming to an end, The team decided on coming up with a fresh concept, termed as "Paper Planes to 2021"
    The beautiful part about this being the target to help the micro influencers achieve recognition and upliftment via the OnePlus SAP Instagram platform wherein they are required to post a video of theirs speaking of their 2020 life experiences and their 2021 goals, is what makes this concept unique and fresh.
    Podcast was yet another task which we successfully accomplished this month. Being our very first time, we did manage to pull it off well, wherein we spoke of our covid experiences as college students.
    Although this month was not very content heavy when it came to the community events, we did work on tits and bits of every other event happening in OnePlus India.
    As we wrap up this year with a lot happenning around already, let's just keep spreading positivity and goodness all around. 2021 will be our year.
    Till then, #NeverSettle