More invites for the community. ;)

1. B4ckdr4ft
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014

B4ckdr4ft , Dec 28, 2014 :
    You know the game ... Tell me why you rly want the OPO ...
    I'll decide and contact you.
    And i can just repeat ... My invites will never cost anything. Just a few good words. :)

2. moustafa_mad
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

moustafa_mad , Dec 28, 2014 :
    i want the OPO because of the great design and display of it and also the cheap price for an amazing device and also to be one of the special people who have the OPO :)

3. tombw12
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

tombw12 , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Hi B4ckdr4t,
    I would really, really appreciate an invite because as we all know these phones are simply amazing.
    The huge screen with fantastic pixel resolution, the high standard cameras front and back, the super fast processor, the fantastic simple design of the phone body, and all this at a fantastic price! In terms of specifications and looks, the OPO is just the perfect phone for me.
    But further than that, it is the ethos that OnePlus have created which means I want to be part of what they have created. The price they ask for the phone is just fantastic and blows competitors, especially Apple, out of the water. I believe they are revolutionizing the phone scene, and this phone is made for me.:)

4. jillianbourke
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

5. rAv527
    Froyo Dec 28, 2014

B4ckdr4ft likes this.
  6. chadbooher
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

chadbooher , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Let's see...My wife BROKE her phone, and I gave her mine. Been w/o ph for almost two months because of extreme indecisiveness about a cell/phab purchase. Gut wrenching over all the flack that's available. This item seems to be, ahem, pretty cool when compared and contrasted w/the "other guy". Ready to make the sacrifice and commitment. So there!! And, thank's for the consideration.
    C

B4ckdr4ft likes this.
  7. frd66
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

frd66 , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Hello from France!
    I'd like to offer a 1+1 to my mother, because her HTC is horriblyyyyy slow.
    Thanks in advance, and have a good 31th December!

8. nystrom
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

nystrom , Dec 28, 2014 :
    I really want an invite because I have been looking for a cheap and a really good phone for months and now i discovered OnePlus One and I have heard so much about the device and I would be more than pleased and thankful if you gave the invite to me :) thank you in advanced! Take care guys and girls!

9. B4ckdr4ft
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2014

10. profil32
    Donut Dec 29, 2014

11. B4ckdr4ft
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2014

B4ckdr4ft , Dec 29, 2014 :
    Another round over. Three new OPO owners. :)
    I hope you'll enjoy your new flagship killers. :D
    Share the love with the community!

I'm sure the next round will start very soon. :) Never give up. This phone is worth waiting.

12. Tom Van Heuverzwyn
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2014