Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Lin Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

2. JLopezFTW Eclair Apr 28, 2014

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014

3. Malek Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2014

Malek, Apr 28, 2014 :
    anticipated:
    IPhone 6/air - i am always interested in apple especially now they will be making a phablet. There is no alternative for an IPhone because of the way they build there phones to be more fast and fluid than the others with half the spec sheet, because of there brilliant OS

Sony Xperia Z2 - i am interested in it but would not buy it because although a killer handset it appears to be a slight step up from Z1 and im scared they will launch a Z3 within 6 months so it will become outdated fast. also they still need fine tuning to run smoother.
    OPO - the spec sh
    eet! the price! im a bit bothered about the features, i would like there to be nice feature on it because to me it seems to me that the device it straight forward and has nothing unique that will make you hooked into the OPO brand and stay with.

HTC ONE (m8) - this is the true equivalent of an IPhone to android. It is expensively made, and does everything smoothly and has the occasional feature that works very well.

Samsung Galaxy S5 - i feel sorry for samsung in a way, since the launch of the S2 they have been trying to make a 5 star phone again however trying to reinvint the wheel again they havent bothered with customising the OS to work nicely and have not bothered with feature. the S5 seems to be a wonky step, it took a step back to make it similar to the S2 yet at the same time they took a step forward to make it all techy i reackon tho that the S6 will be a awesome phone if they manage to bring the S2 and S4 together and make a mobile feeled with useful features without being bloated like the S3 and S4.

LG G3 - not much too say except there like Sony, they both were making really awful phones until 2013 came along this one will claim the title of best phone of 2014 mainly because it will be released near the end of 2014.

I can see the Galaxy S5 not selling at all if all thses companoies spent fortunes and adverts and brang to light there better than the S5. Sony has money for but its rep for rubbish phones over the past for years is a very big obstacle same goes to LG. HTC and OPO simply dont have the mony currently. Whilst the IPhone doesnt really need much adverts. everybody knows a new IOS device is out when it is out.

4. clayginn Jelly Bean Apr 28, 2014

5. pandana Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

KmE_Cheese likes this.
  6. tonylitmanen Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2014

7. oaklandnative Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

oaklandnative, Apr 28, 2014 :
    I don't think there will be a Nexus 6. I think it will be a Nexus 5 - 2014 model. Just like they did with the Nexus 7 and then the Nexus 7 2013 model. The number corresponds to the screen size and I doubt the next Nexus phone is going to have a 6" screen.

8. Gsus86 Eclair Apr 28, 2014

Gsus86, Apr 28, 2014 :
    Xiaomi Mi3s (rumors say that this phone has a new design compared to Mi3, smaller and less bezel than before. It still has 5 inch full hd screen, 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera). Expected to be released in May.

Xiaomi Mi4 (rumors say this phone will get a 2K screen). Expected to be released in October/November.

Meizu MX4 (This phone is expected to have 2K screen and it is expected to have the same selling price as the Xiaomi high end phones in China, 1999 yuan). Expected to be released in August-September.

9. Evo85210 Cupcake Apr 28, 2014

Evo85210, Apr 28, 2014 :
    Nexus - usually quite basic and lacking some features, not the best choice unless you value cheap phones and vanilla experience
    One+ - public availability....? otherwise pretty good choice (no mSD tho...)
    Find 7 - the a version is out of stock, 2K version release date still unknown, a good choice
    Z2 - colour balance is a bit off, audio recording is bit noisy, but solid otherwise
    Note - touchwiz... no more needs to be said
    iphone - .... overrated

10. tlawiv Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

tlawiv, Apr 28, 2014 :
    Nexus - Make good phones at good price point
    1+ - great I can wait
    Find 7 - 2k resolution is a waste just not needed
    Z2 - not fan of sony phones
    Note - touchwiz is ok decent phone
    Iphone - not a fan but make phablet it would to me become more interresting

11. caleb Honeycomb Apr 29, 2014

caleb, Apr 29, 2014 :
    I would have to go with the Nexus 6 and OPO. I was excited for the M8 and Find7 but they are already out now.

12. Deactivated User Apr 29, 2014

13. Yima Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2014

Sakowalski and Broiche like this.
  14. Radeon962 KitKat Apr 29, 2014

Radeon962, Apr 29, 2014 :
    On my list so far:

Nexus 6
    OnePlus One
    Note 4
    iPhone 6
    LG G3

Deactivated User likes this.
  15. Japultra Honeycomb Apr 29, 2014

Japultra, Apr 29, 2014 :
    G3 to be released in Q2. Reports indicate end of May. Same time as OPO. But without a stupid invite system. And most likely with a much better screen:body ratio.

16. Menace Froyo Apr 29, 2014