Oneplus 2 vs Moto X Style

1. OnePlus 2

48.8%
  2. Moto X Style

51.2%
  1. reginaldyee
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2015

reginaldyee , Jul 31, 2015 :
    i think its stealing the show but not because of the invite system, but because it has very similar specs at a very similar price and includes some features missing in the op2.
    in the case that the op2 was clearly the superior phone, it might lose some sales because of the invite system, but it would still 'have all of the show' for lack of better term

2. jizang
    Lollipop Jul 31, 2015

jizang , Jul 31, 2015 :
    OP2 might might not be available to you to purchase for another 6 months+ ... depends if you get lucky with invites :p:p

3. Leon69
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2015

Leon69 , Jul 31, 2015 :
    the only thing moto is stealing is time, time for you to create silly threads, time for us to read it. still love you tho <3 just chill bud. eat a cupcake

4. gamsurslick
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

gamsurslick , Jul 31, 2015 :
    J
    Good point. I hope so too;)

5. mopsert
    KitKat Jul 31, 2015

mopsert , Jul 31, 2015 :
    No, it has better capacity to produce more phones than OP...

Look at the facts. OPO was sold 1.5 mio. times. S6 was sold 2.5 mio. times in Q2 of 2015 alone.
    Like Samsung Motorola has totally different possibilities compared to OP!

6. Serco

7. bradumz
    Froyo Jul 31, 2015

bradumz , Jul 31, 2015 :
    It's all about if you're prepared to wait for an invite or even when they/if they go on general sale.

8. OllieHorne

9. byno

byno , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Voted nexus because I want to be fully informed before laying out my pound sterling.

10. ulaganathan nallathambi
    Donut Jul 31, 2015

ulaganathan nallathambi , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Moto x and one plus 2 are different altogether. I think moto have not dualsim but op2 has.in India dual sim mobiles are necessary. So please don't compare these two phones

11. laguna47
    Eclair Jul 31, 2015

laguna47 , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Question looking at the Moto X it has the CDMA band but I'm not that versed on that technology. Will this work on USA Verizon?

12. inffy
    KitKat Jul 31, 2015

inffy , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Thread closed.

The OP should really start to learn where to post these.

Also this is duplicate content, there are already threads about Moto X vs OP2

13. siocnarf13
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2015

gregovitch likes this.
  14. silvantish
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

silvantish , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Well I truly believe Oneplus shot themselves in the foot. They had that very ugly public break up with Cyangenmod that left us original Oneplus One owners left scratching our heads and wondering if we were going to get any more updates. Of course we did, but when they split with Cyangenmod they also let a very unique and customizable UI go. My curiosity is still peaked with the Two, but if I have the option to get a Moto X (2015) in September and if I don't get an invite then of course I'm going to choose the Moto X(2015). Pricing wise, the Moto X (2015) is of course going to be more expensive because of the customization that I'll probably do to the phone, but maybe by only a $100 which I'm willing to pay if it guarantees I get an awesome phone when I want it. Sorry Oneplus! Here's hoping that I get an invite before then, but highly unlikely.

15. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2015

iPusak Gaoq™ , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Nope....but Moto X do have a lot of advantage over OP2 such as IP52 certified, Micro SD support, 21 megapixel back camera, NFC, Fast Charging....

16. OlfakD
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2015

OlfakD , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Yes and no it depends on personal preference. I personally like the moto x style better than the OPT but I'm still waiting for reviews on both phones.

17. Vinmre
    Froyo Aug 1, 2015

Vinmre , Aug 1, 2015 :
    I personally think Moto X Style will be very competent in this Segment but Loyalty lies with Oneplus,Owned an OPO since the day it launched in India.

18. prasathvishnu
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2015

prasathvishnu , Aug 1, 2015 :
    You are asking this OP forum. So, don't expect unbiased results :)

But, personally I felt Moto Style is very very competent with its pricing. Mainstream customers will go for Moto for their branding, customer support (important)

19. imTSS
    KitKat Aug 2, 2015

imTSS , Aug 2, 2015 :
    A similar thread already exists. Btw I think if moto x style is priced well then it will overshadow op2

20. giridhar
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

giridhar , Aug 2, 2015 :
    been a OPO fan and that doesn't mean that we have to be a OP2 fan. may the best man win...
    I root for Moto X Style, purely based on the spec sheet.
    But will have to wait to play with both these device before actually deciding.

Vinmre likes this.