Moto X Style Wins in the Polls? Maybe 1+ Should do something about this..

1. magnum300
    Froyo Aug 5, 2015

magnum300 , Aug 5, 2015 :
    I do blv there's a little mix up on here...peeps who think d other set of peeps complaining bout d lack of NFC r whining simply don't get it...I do not exactly see it as them whining nor complaining.. I personally v never used it on my OPO,but like someone said "its better to know it exists on d phone for wen u do need to use it,as compared to needing to use it n its unavailable"...everyone complaining bout d lack thereof r simply pissed,cos I blv they have/had so much love for the OPO n really looked forward to updating their devices to d OPT..so I blv their anger of not having certain features is very well justifiable...either ways,I blv OnePlus still got a loyal customer base,even some of those who ain't happy bout d exclusions wld still get d OPT out of love they got for d company despite their shortcomings...whoever doesn't get d OPT definitely got great reasons not to..its all about personal preferences..d continuous comparison to d moto n another phones is nothing but comparisons.. Each company will make wateva sales they're bound to make ds year n up until d next releases...so enough arguments from everyone already, let's all just get wateva satisfies our want/need/interest....I'm also sure if OnePlus' sales target is bout 1million,not up to 500,000 pple will be active users of NFC,or quickcharge,or wireless charging.... So let's all stop being torn up against each other already....wats done is done...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015

diggle44 and killingU4love like this.
  2. Samavedula
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2015

3. puremind
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 5, 2015

puremind , Aug 5, 2015 :
    You are in the wrong forum. I think you meant to enquire about the Moto X Style. PM me and I can help you find your way to information more relevant to you.

4. puremind

puremind , Aug 5, 2015 :
    You are in the wrong forum. I think you meant to enquire about the Moto X Style. PM me and I can help you find your way to information more relevant to you.

5. puremind

puremind , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Biased:
    • The poll is in English, leaving out the majority of 1+1 purchasers
    • The poll asks mainly English speaking people whether they prefer a U.S. brand. There is no need for a poll to predict the results.
    • The 1+2 has 5 times as many hits on GSM arena vs. The Moto X Style
    • The poll was asking who did it better : there is no doubt the Motorola event did a better job at selling the Moto X. It doesn't mean the reviews will agree with the marketing.

6. amit.borade
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2015

amit.borade , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Technology is always have gona be changed as per time goes so .. OP says "Never Settle" .. they mean it thats why coming up with OP2 and may be in Dec OP3 :)

7. rafiihaji
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2015

8. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2015

gsaran88 , Aug 5, 2015 :
    As one plus family, we dont care about the polls. Since we were not buying based on Spec, we were buying based on the love and care which we receive from one plus

9. Tanush
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2015

10. diggle44
    Froyo Aug 5, 2015

diggle44 , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Can't see how no NFC is a plus?? I personally don't use it but why not include it for those people that do?
    Surely it wouldn't have pushed the price up by much???
    :rolleyes:

11. Tanush
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2015

Tanush , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Oneplus 2 has grabbed more attention for sure therefore it gets more hits on Gsmarena but that doesn't mean it's a better device in people minds
    Oops Sorry for wrong quote. Well how to delete my rply?

12. Cuerex
    KitKat Aug 5, 2015

Cuerex , Aug 5, 2015 :
    the big players add features and dramatically increase the price tag.. i wonder why?

13. Tanush
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2015

Tanush , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Oneplus 2 has grabbed more attention for sure therefore it gets more hits on Gsmarena but that doesn't mean it's a better device in people minds

14. amit.borade
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2015

amit.borade , Aug 5, 2015 :
    @Tanush I neva said OP2 is better device in market .. offcourse not. The point is there is always gona be someting better ..

15. Tanush
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2015

Tanush , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Sorry Amit I have edited that rply, read it again.

16. diggle44
    Froyo Aug 5, 2015

diggle44 , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Rather a long post but I applaud your common sense!!
    At the end of the day Oneplus have made a phone with a certain set of specs, buy it (if you can get an invite) or don't buy it!
    I'm sure they will sell as many as they can make.
    :):):rolleyes:

josefn24 and magnum300 like this.
  17. Jawad973
    Jelly Bean Aug 5, 2015

Jawad973 , Aug 5, 2015 :
    No fast charging, wireless charging and of course no NFC. 2016 flagship killer?!?! Yeah right. Its not even a 2015 flagship killer.

18. sjb006
    Eclair Aug 5, 2015

19. puremind

puremind , Aug 5, 2015 :
    Oh you conveniently forgot to mention the quality of the core components and 99% of the features it has, many of which are only exclusive to a couple of select brands. Troll.

Come again spite your venom once the in-depth reviews are out and see how people respond.

20. snbhanja
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2015

snbhanja , Aug 5, 2015 :
    You are right, there is still time for adoption of NFC payment and by that time onother OP phone could have been launched. For file sharing 'ShareIt' is enough.

somnathmukher likes this.