Multi accounts on forum

1. Rlp
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

Rlp , May 1, 2014 :
    Surprised she has time to work!
    Whoever thinks this isn't a case of multiple accounts you need to look @daisy92 join date and the amount of likes she has given to @tay92 in under 24 hours!
    did you look at the information I gave above?
    Good find by the way :)

2. kasiasty_wojtek
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 1, 2014

kasiasty_wojtek , May 1, 2014 :
    I know i know,i watch forum and I saw that they Have been exhchanging with likes ,only person who can do something is Administration

3. Jonclark
    Eclair May 1, 2014

Jonclark , May 1, 2014 :
    That was a pretty decent phone. Didn't like the fact that the back was glass though. Even though it looked gorgeous.

4. Rlp
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

Rlp , May 1, 2014 :
    Well lets hope invites go to people who have done things fairly :)

5. Jonclark
    Eclair May 1, 2014

Jonclark , May 1, 2014 :
    I don't see what the big deal is. He says that it is his gf and if I think about it, me and my gf would probably do the same thing. Just that we don't have the time since we a doing finals. Plus, it's not uncommon for a person to have multiple accounts on websites. Facebook, twitter, gmail...you name it. Its not something to be alarmed about. Besides, He seem to have been a member from back in march....how much of us have been members since then?

6. hayt

hayt , May 1, 2014 :
    I got you. But here in Ireland this kind of action wil not work. Most of people using broadband connection so it means every time you will reset your modem every time you will get new ip number.

7. Rlp
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

Rlp , May 1, 2014 :
    First of all there is no need to refer to anyone as morons.... Secondly I didn't know you actually had inside knowledge about how all invites will be handed out.

8. kasiasty_wojtek

@barrymossel Have i called you or someone here moron?Change attitude, even if you are right it doesn't change the fact that this kind of attitude is right, I don't know what will be the contest to get invite,also you so don't be so angry,relax

9. spliffNwessun
    Gingerbread May 1, 2014

10. kasiasty_wojtek

@Jonclark so i can Have multiple likes from anyone? I write "you are right" and i get Like? So what's the sence of likes if you can get them for anything you say..

11. darmin13

darmin13 , May 1, 2014 :
    i say let them,it was never announced if likes and most active users will get invites first so as far as I'm concerned they're just grasping at straws to find a way to be first in line for a phone.

thepanttherlady likes this.
  12. kasiasty_wojtek

Everyone has it's own sentence,it's forum .but there has to be some rules or i'm acting like Hitler i dunno

Rlp likes this.
  13. Jonclark
    Eclair May 1, 2014

Jonclark , May 1, 2014 :
    Likes are easiest way of letting a person know that you are in agreeance with what was said. If you tell me that I am right, how can't I show my appreciation for agreeing with me?

14. kasiasty_wojtek

15. RichB
    Eclair May 1, 2014

RichB , May 1, 2014 :
    I agree but, unless the users are smart enough to use more than one device, OPO will track your IP address. So... Those who think they're "beating the system" will most likely not get the invite first... So go ahead and use more than one account so that way we'll have a better chance of getting one... I'll post pics as soon as I get my hands on one! ;) Thanks guys and gals... And GOOD LUCK!

16. Rlp
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

Rlp , May 1, 2014 :
    nobody on this thread has said anything offensive apart from you.... People who can't debate or have a valid argument revert to insults.

17. Jonclark
    Eclair May 1, 2014

Jonclark , May 1, 2014 :
    LMAO, This guy. Funny stuff. Lemme get the pop corn.

18. CaptainOblivious
    Eclair May 1, 2014

CaptainOblivious , May 1, 2014 :
    There has been zero confirmation that invites will be based on forum status or number of likes. If I remember correctly, this forum uses Xenforo forum software, I am a member of several other forums that use the same software, and they all have identical like systems. It's not like OnePlus went out of their way to add the like system for something "secret." I'm pretty sure I read an admin confirming that invites will NOT be based on likes, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Pretty sure it was @Emmanuel.

@David S. @Carl Can we please get something concrete on whether invites will be based on likes so this madness can stop? It's cluttering the forum with spam with newer members thinking likes and more post will get them a device.

thepanttherlady and Rlp like this.
  19. kasiasty_wojtek

Deactivated User likes this.
  20. kasiasty_wojtek